GypsyCrusader / Paul Nicholas Miller

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
(I find it odd that many people would just dox themselves so openly while getting into casual internet arguments)
It's because people are stupid. If you don't want enemies don't make them, but people will make enemies for clout or petty revenge.
None of this would be an issue if we were still the old net, but now when someone argues it can feel like it's building up to life-ruination tactics.
If a furry doesn't want me to dig into their past, screenshot all the suspect things they like and post, then maybe they should stop calling out others for the exact same shit.
(in this day and age with everyone trying to cancel each other over petty bullshit.)
In this day and end people have literally faked screenshots, and have the emotional maturity of a child.
Two kids dating each other will get an over-reaction on twitter.
(Common sense and privacy doesn't even mean you have anything to hide it just means being aware of the terminally online who will ruin lives because they are unhappy with their own.)
A long time ago Moistcr1tikal played an anime game where you're in a bathtub with your sister, granted when he played it he just beat his sister.
PewDiePie played a guro-game, thinking it was a horror game.
Mutahar watched literal snuff films.
All of this is years old, so old that most of the content is buried and honestly might be gone forever, but does any of this matter? No.
At the time people understood: It's people being goofy, no one here is actually being a threat. But what happens when something becomes a threat? When we start believe it is a threat?

Privacy isn't just about safety from ill-intent actors: It's safety for past actions made into mistakes.
Because just because you said something wrong when you were twenty doesn't mean you're a vile person now, and perhaps what you said then wasn't even a mistake at the time. I remember being on xbox-live and hearing some vile things said but we grew up then and moved on.
We say things that are fine at the time but in a year? Not anymore.

If I said I had a crush on my teacher when I was 16: It means nothing realistically but to the terminally online crowd that somehow thinks someone 25 dating someone 40 is predatory it is somehow enabling the worst evils of the world now.
The quote I've often heard from commentary channels, ironically before pushing this mentality more, is admitting:
"I think sometimes we might have over corrected."
(Although oversharing with no regard for consequences is also a symptom of being terminally online as well.)
The reality is that most people don't openly share about their life, it's that people are now actively searching through their life.
Do you think Null openly shared about his life? No it was people prying into his because he helped create a culture of people that pry into people's lives.

tl;dr I have a lot thoughts on the topic and I enjoy talking about this topic.
It's more-so the current day culture that's really the problem, we didn't have this problem back then and we over-shared way more back then.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
When i talk about people who overshare I'm referring to the people who use their irl identity talking about their fetishes or bad opinions and expect people to not bring it up when they try to call others out for similar shit. If they didn't want it out there they shouldn't post it publicly, and something something don't throw rocks in a glass house. Especially because everyone nowadays goes out of their way to dig up things from 10 years ago. Not everyone does it, but the people that do are clearly stupid and not thinking about the consequences. You see it a lot on normie sites like Facebook and Twitter. You don't always see it but when you do it is facepalm worthy. Which again is why i use accounts like this and don't reveal anything that can be traced to my personal life.