GypsyCrusader / Paul Nicholas Miller

Empresa

Ladmin
Paul Nicholas Miller (born August 11, 1988), better known by his online alias GypsyCrusader,[a] is an American far-right political commentator, streamer, white supremacist, former Muay Thai fighter[5] and convicted felon. He is best known for his livestreams on various media services that feature him cosplaying as an array of different characters including the Joker, the Riddler, Mario,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GypsyCrusader#cite_note-7 and others while he tells his political beliefs to strangers on Omegle.[6][7][8] He is known for his advocacy for a race war and espousing white supremacy[9] and neo-Nazism.[10] He has been tied to multiple alt-right[11] and far-right organizations, including the Proud Boys and the Boogaloo movement.[9]
1666911242162.png

currently locked up so this will be more for archives .

Empresa

Ladmin
forgot to mention hes being a nigger and filming the other guys his phone lol
he also went live on twitter
1675727745959.png

lol he deleted it
1675727742063.png

Gypsy Crusader (Paul Miller)’s court hearing zoom call gets infiltrated by JDanks​

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Only based gypsy to ever live :realamerican::realamerican::realamerican:

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Paul Nicholas Miller (born August 11, 1988), better known by his online alias GypsyCrusader,[a] is an American far-right political commentator, streamer, white supremacist, former Muay Thai fighter[5] and convicted felon. He is best known for his livestreams on various media services that feature him cosplaying as an array of different characters including the Joker, the Riddler, Mario,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GypsyCrusader#cite_note-7 and others while he tells his political beliefs to strangers on Omegle.[6][7][8] He is known for his advocacy for a race war and espousing white supremacy[9] and neo-Nazism.[10] He has been tied to multiple alt-right[11] and far-right organizations, including the Proud Boys and the Boogaloo movement.[9]
View attachment 23452

currently locked up so this will be more for archives .
View attachment 23453
Tell me with a straight face that this is a white male.

I swear to god that I saw on KF that he is actually less than 1/4 European. Is this a white culture appropriation?

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

I swear to god that I saw on KF that he is actually less than 1/4 European. Is this a white culture appropriation?
"gypsies are white europeans"

Now, this is the type of Galaxy Brain take I expect from these spaces.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Seems like a typical fed baiter or 4channer tbh. Non white white supremacist edge lord. What makes me think he might not be a fed is he is funny. What makes me suspect he may be one is most of them pass physical fitness requirements and he is connected to fedbait groups that startwd as a honey pot or became one later. But then again most feds don't have a sense of humor.

Last edited:

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Seems like a typical fed baiter or 4channer tbh. Non white white supremacist edge lord. What makes me think he might not be a fed is he is funny. What makes me suspect he may be one is most of them pass physical fitness requirements and he is connected to fedbait groups that startwd as a honey pot or became one later. But then again most feds don't have a sense of humor.
I don't think so. He has been arrested for illegal firearm possession, not something a fed would do IMO.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't think so. He has been arrested for illegal firearm possession, not something a fed would do IMO.

I'm not saying he is or isn't, just that his larp behavior is typical for glowies and also 4 channers. But that would be another reason to suspect he isn't a fed. The funny part is how 4chan and feds parallel eachother but it's normally easy to tell them appart because one can't understand jokes and then other makes them. You might find exceptions though.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Speaking of feds, is it really true that there were federal agents spying on 4chan or is it just a meme?
Of course. Any site you expect them to watch they are there. It isn't paranoia because it's what they get paid for and openly admit it. Kiwifarms always has feds watching signed out too. Common tactic

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Speaking of feds, is it really true that there were federal agents spying on 4chan or is it just a meme?
Yes, there are numerous cases of feds admitting such because admitting such is also a divide and conquer tactic.
Also after the Christchurch tragedy they released a report and in that report: The screenshots revealed that yes they were posting, so yes even alt-chans had feds.
"How, and why?"
Would you trust anyone if you know for a fact your would-be friend might be a fed? Could you trust anyone if you knew at any point you might be sold out to save their own skin? In battles of information and optics letting things slip can be part of the strategy.

The goal of defense isn't just to solve attacks but also to prevent future attacks.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yes, there are numerous cases of feds admitting such because admitting such is also a divide and conquer tactic.
Also after the Christchurch tragedy they released a report and in that report: The screenshots revealed that yes they were posting, so yes even alt-chans had feds.
"How, and why?"
Would you trust anyone if you know for a fact your would-be friend might be a fed? Could you trust anyone if you knew at any point you might be sold out to save their own skin? In battles of information and optics letting things slip can be part of the strategy.

The goal of defense isn't just to solve attacks but also to prevent future attacks.
Precisely why i don't trust online friends and keep personal information that can be traced back to me off any social media i use. I find it odd that many people would just dox themselves so openly while getting into casual internet arguments in this day and age with everyone trying to cancel each other over petty bullshit. Common sense and privacy doesn't even mean you have anything to hide it just means being aware of the terminally online who will ruin lives because they are unhappy with their own. Although oversharing with no regard for consequences is also a symptom of being terminally online as well.