Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Read this thread and stop being a retarded nigger
Retarded gorillanigger*
200w (15).gif

And no

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion

Johnny Sitar

Remarkable Onion
Only for literally who people maybe but typically all the main ones I see are longer. Plus glowie is too obsessed to just stop.
Arkomia is definitely literal who tier. As much it would entertain me to see his thread get out of PG it's not going to. It's the most rambling pile of TL;DR esoteric forum drama on that site. Most of the thread is about the leejun of "bots" Arkomia keeps sending over there for whatever reason anyway. If he'd cut it out the thread won't make it to 20 pages since the bots are more interesting than any of his trash takes

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Arkomia is definitely literal who tier. As much it would entertain me to see his thread get out of PG it's not going to. It's the most rambling pile of TL;DR esoteric forum drama on that site. Most of the thread is about the leejun of "bots" Arkomia keeps sending over there for whatever reason anyway. If he'd cut it out the thread won't make it to 20 pages since the bots are more interesting than any of his trash takes

FMW your bots are funnier than you:

thumb_nigga-what-polish-jerry-meme-generator-52830849.png

Crimson Fucker

Å¢epeÅŸ
Hellovan Onion
It probably won't get out of pg but I have a feeling glowie will keep it alive no matter if I bump it with my sock pretending to be his friend or not.

Johnny Sitar

Remarkable Onion
It probably won't get out of pg but I have a feeling glowie will keep it alive no matter if I bump it with my sock pretending to be his friend or not.
Yeah, sorry bout that bro. Not trying to be a hater but Arkomia has guppie brains and it wouldn't shock me if that wasn't him trying to kayfabe.
And Glowie isn't that dedicated to anything. He goes where the heat is, thusly the eternal summerfag posting primarily about featured content plus his furry favorites