Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
1713185910768.png

akfmmg.png

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
more pathetic coping coming up with a side dish of EDF.
glowie and newcomer 1.png

profile.png

lmfao, and you guys want to know who's behind this account? also, glowie as usual sucking off to whoever is against me.
for everybody's information: the one who run this account-
I hate the kiwi farms said:
-is this guy from EDF.
1713248288299.png

for some reason, this guy just didn't like me all of the sudden.
1713248422921.png

yeah, or it could be EDF's mod LikeIcare since I argued with him recently. explanation:
something interesting happened in glowie's thread.
View attachment 52922
View attachment 52923
this is his kiwi account.
View attachment 52924
View attachment 52926
hmm... :thinking:
the kiwi account could be someone from EDF larping as assblonker since normally, assblonker types in all caps like this.
View attachment 52927View attachment 52928
even his kiwifarms account is no different.
View attachment 52929
so yeah, the "anonymous EDiot" kiwifarms account being him is highly unlikely. i have another possible match, I present to you: LikIcare
View attachment 52930
this guy is a fragile, easily offended faggot who will dox anyone that dares to disagree with his worthless Australian ass.
View attachment 52932
yes, he doxed 2 person over a silly argument. that's how fragile he is.

the fact that you are automatically marked as a nuacine if you ever go against him is just hilarious. whatever happened to that internet tough guy reputation ED had in the past? :paytas:

but hey, this is just a speculation and my suspicion so take that as you will.
lmfao, so sad.

next stop: copeville
glowie and newcomer 2.png
glowie and newcomer 3.png

hmm, I wonder where did he get that sonic bullshit? oh wow, you mean to tell me that a schizo retard from a forum that believes everything they see and find will unironically believe in a shitpost? lmao. oh yeah, and the sonic YouTube channel shit glowie is talking about is this.
you take a shitpost by someone else seriously. what you did is spamming the same faildox over and over again like a fucking faggot chimp. now I know what @Crimson Fucker must have felt when he deals with your sperg outs
for everybody's information here, this is what he's referring to when he's spamming his faildox on me:View attachment 53194
Yes, a faildox thread with 0 evidence whatsoever. yeeeah
yes, a literal shitpost/faildox (if dropdatwat is being serious) about me :story:.

and lastly, I bring you this:
glowie and newcomer 4.png

this was posted on @Stop Socking Gaylord or to be known as time 4 guillotines's kiwifarms profile wall. lmfao, imagine being such a fucking loser faggot that you got manipulated so hard by a skitzocow retard :story::story::story:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1713262102205.png

lol, just for your information, finngolian schizo retard, i want to change my EDF username because it looks stupid. like who in the hell names themselves with a username like "civil republican"?? retard.

also, i love it how despite acknowledging the existence of @Stop Socking Gaylord current drama with me, he still hasn't included it yet in his OP. despite the fact that he only uses @Stop Socking Gaylord/Time 4 Guillotines as an attack dock and a useful idiot, he sure does still have a lot of empathy for @Stop Socking Gaylord

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1713402876755.png

1713402870038.png

Crimsoy Fucker.png

@Crimson Fucker look at this. he asked his gay retarded "artist" friends to make a new drawing for him just to mock you, lmfao. and its picture's filename is especially hilarious too.
1713403517671.png

despite acting like the biggest soyboy cuck faggot on kiwifarms, he has the audacity to call others a soyboy :story: . also, notice how he didn't ask his artist friends for an art for his section about Stop Socking Gaylord? yeah, I'm pretty sure glowie still sympathizes with him which is odd considering glowie only used him as a useful idiot.

I'm not going to bother myself commenting on every mental retardation he puked out so if you want to see them then be my guess.
1713402873202.png

1713402884004.png
1713402889809.png
1713402896058.png
1713402904896.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 53587
View attachment 53585
View attachment 53596
@Crimson Fucker look at this. he asked his gay retarded "artist" friends to make a new drawing for him just to mock you, lmfao. and its picture's filename is especially hilarious too.
View attachment 53597
despite acting like the biggest soyboy cuck faggot on kiwifarms, he has the audacity to call others a soyboy :story: . also, notice how he didn't ask his artist friends for an art for his section about Stop Socking Gaylord? yeah, I'm pretty sure glowie still sympathizes with him which is odd considering glowie only used him as a useful idiot.

I'm not going to bother myself commenting on every mental retardation he puked out so if you want to see them then be my guess.
Jokes on him, (assuming he made it) I'm going to start using that because it's hilarious and looks like a normal wojak. I might add a wine glass or something.

Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
1713434411272.png

lmfao, holy shit. imagine going so far as to use AI voice generator just to do something as miniscule as this :story: . hopeless retard

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
i was planning to post this but keep forgetting. this is nothing new, by the way.
cope.png

lol, keep giving him false hope. his thread barely reached the standard of average lolcow threads. it's not "looking a lot better", it's "barely looking any good". stop coping and believe me, filling your friend and you with delusions won't change the fact that your skitzocow friend's "lolcow thread" is pure utter trash. just like @Crimson Fucker has said in this thread, no matter how many times you've polished a turd, it will always be a turd.

here's an update on this.
lmao.png

Glowie the dumbass said:
His time zone and posting habits are anything but Bosnian, lack of punctuation, grammar and everything is lower
case.
somehow, he thinks balkan people are experts at english.... :story:. holy shit, not only that make no sense but he looks like a dumbass when he says that. aren't the balkans count as ESL since... you know... they aren't english-speaking/anglo countries? also, it's really hypocritical how he claims I'm Malaysian because muh ESL while he isn't any better btw. his english is pure shit
glowie having a stroke
637-png.52191

reminder that this is the guy who complains about people's english all day while having english grammar this shitty
just look at this shit. he comes from Finland and by his logic, all of Europe should be speaking like native English speakers but here we are folks!
now about that kiwifarms account. the account is owned by this butthurt nigger and you can find more info about my feud with him in this post.
more pathetic coping coming up with a side dish of EDF.
View attachment 53198
View attachment 53200
lmfao, and you guys want to know who's behind this account? also, glowie as usual sucking off to whoever is against me.
for everybody's information: the one who run this account-

-is this guy from EDF.
View attachment 53203
for some reason, this guy just didn't like me all of the sudden.
View attachment 53205
yeah, or it could be EDF's mod LikeIcare since I argued with him recently. explanation:
lmfao, so sad.
go read it to understand it.

delusions.png

Glowie the dumbass said:
Arkomia has my profile bookmarked and he's seeing me everywhere.
nah, I only look up my username. you always appear frequently whenever I look up my username on the farms btw.
Glowie the dumbass said:
with his reputation ruined on OnionFarms
this nigger I swear :haha: . nobody believes in Stop Socking Gaylord's faildox here on onionfarms, you dumb cunt. the ones that do is EDF and even they start to know it's fake. everyone here is jut playing along with his delusions.

Last edited: