Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 52642
Nigga you trying to revamp a deceased thread that didn't work before hand and somehow didn't work this time around is more sad. Plus there's more than 9 users that use this site you fucking moron

35 pages on here of his bullshit btw
what's even more sadder is the fact that not only his OP is absolute shit, the replies to his thread is shit too. seriously, from page 1 to page 4, the replies there either people shitting on glowie or people sperging out like retards over MUH KIWI KARMA!!!1!1!1!!!1 is as if kiwifarms's reaction score can be traded for real world money like reddit.

The only way the thread will turn out half way decent is if he gets someone else to rewrite the entire thing for him.
spoiler alert: he won't do that because his ego, narcissism, and schizophrenia won't allow him to. seriously, if the thread was made by someone else besides his stupid ass then it would've fare better. he could have asked his faggot friends to do a lolcow thread about me and they would be more than happy to do that but no, he doesn't. not only he make an ass out of himself by delivering a half-assed thread in the beginning but his inability to see his own mistakes and improve will be the reason why his thread will suffer a 3rd death and the inevitable sad fate of not leaving the prospering grounds. mind you, his thread has already been dead twice.

the only reason why it is still alive to this day is because his friends, him, and pico de guillotines a.k.a @Stop Socking Gaylord keep necrobumping his sad excuse of a lolcow thread. the fact that you need to rely on necrobumping in order for you to make a decent lolcow thread is absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
this is present in his thread.
1712904992667.png

:story:. i have no words to describe how idiotic this trash is. yeah, let's focus on the person's mannerisms and how they talk. good grace.

1712904975243.png
yeah, of course, lol. i am simply coping by pointing out the absurd amount of months you take just to get me banned. no biggie.
glowie said:
was correctly sniffed out
oh my goodness :haha:. this guy's retardation will never cease to amaze me.
>doesn't like being called a backseat moderator
>yet acts like one and blatantly shows backseat moderator behavior

lel.

1712904979635.png

oh? you mean this site?
1712905652577.png

notice how there's no fucking option to login into your kiwifarms account. my my, someone here is being retarded again? or are we returning to our usual schedule of making up bullshit?
now, for anyone who doubts me, here's the source code of my site:
1712906823322.png

and here's the link to that site:
archive:
there's literally no voodoo bullshit like glowie wants you to believe.

1712904986457.png

wolftonekomia (2).PNG

notice how the pic he's commenting on contains no profile post from me that praises/befriends him in any way?
1712906274009.png

1712904989346.png

>supporting someone is when giving them updoots
:takeyourmeds:

lastly, we have this gem:
1712904967285.png

I'm wondering why he spends the rest of his miserable life away hunting down socks. one theory from @Action Bronson a.k.a @Stop Socking Gaylord suggests that he does this so he can obtain mod privilege (you can find his theory posted in this thread). lol, if this is true then holy shit how pathetic

Last edited:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
glowie said:
it was indexes by Google
*it was indexed by google
glowie said:
they got to share
*they get to share

I have to be honest with you champ, you aren't even good at english yourself. yet you criticize my English 24/7. you do this as a coping mechanism because there's literally nothing good ever comes from you

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
The list of words and phrases is peak scizo.
i know right? that's a surefire way for his thread to receive bumps at a very slow pace.

hes forgetting about null feeling so threatened by a site of shitposters that he censored the url it turns out people like using a site that isnt run by a gigantic faggot who melts down over the smallest shit
don't tell him this. delusional schizos like him don't like facts nor logic.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I'm wondering why he spends the rest of his miserable life away hunting down socks. one theory from @Action Bronson a.k.a @Stop Socking Gaylord suggests that he does this so he can obtain mod privilege (you can find his theory posted in this thread). lol, if this is true then holy shit how pathetic
Oh I stand by that. He obviously wants to be a janny, otherwise he wouldn't spend so much effort being a flaggot.

He wants to broom the furfag board but Josh already said he doesn't want actual furfags jannying that ever again and it's clear he's a closeted furry since no one on the planet thinks about homos in mascot costumes that much without also being in the "fandom".

I'll do you a solid and make sure that piece of lore makes into it your our PG thread since we're apparently in this together.
Where we gunt one, we gunt all ☝🏻

On the note, his writer's room is obviously doing a hell of a job editing his broken ass English. Sadly, the only funny parts of that thread are about you liking creepshots (based) + Crimson and I doing mostly unrelated shit but it's all so esoteric no outsider is going to jump on the band wagon.

"Hurr durr, they make sock accounts and don't like Josh. Also they had a convoluted slap fight one time. Total lolcows, amirite?"

Personally, it's flattering for someone to want to halal me but also disappointing it couldn't be done by someone competent.

Give me a few and I'll post all the socks I can remember making. Maybe someone can help him pull together anything other than the fact that I refuse to stay banned (anywhere)

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
i have no words to describe how idiotic this trash is. yeah, let's focus on the person's mannerisms and how they talk.
You do have a few mannerisms that make you stand out but yeah, the shit he listed doesn't touch on literally any of them.
I'm done criticizing you (at least in public) so I don't help him get beyond his Pepe Silvia phase.
Also, @Crimson Fucker is a cool nigger, even when he thinks I'm a Redditor 😏
Le soyface :soy:
good grace
Goodness gracious*
Or if you were going for a Charlie Brown:
Good grief*

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Last edited by a moderator:

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
something interesting happened in glowie's thread.
1713149374648.png

1713149381192.png

this is his kiwi account.
1713149404916.png

1713149517493.png

hmm... :thinking:
the kiwi account could be someone from EDF larping as assblonker since normally, assblonker types in all caps like this.
1713149651656.png
1713149657474.png

even his kiwifarms account is no different.
1713149735771.png

so yeah, the "anonymous EDiot" kiwifarms account being him is highly unlikely. i have another possible match, I present to you: LikIcare
1713149929024.png

this guy is a fragile, easily offended faggot who will dox anyone that dares to disagree with his worthless Australian ass.
1713150135772.png

yes, he doxed 2 person over a silly argument. that's how fragile he is.

the fact that you are automatically marked as a nuacine if you ever go against him is just hilarious. whatever happened to that internet tough guy reputation ED had in the past? :paytas:

but hey, this is just a speculation and my suspicion so take that as you will.

1713150648291.png

yes..... it's Times 4 Guillotines definitely defend me and not just trying to fuck glowie up by going full retard with his tsunami of socks :story: . retards, I swear