Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
@universe adventurer
Update:
Screenshot_20240229-205706~2.png

Bull Кike W

Reason: Fuck you ken for censoring kike

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
:story:, good. glowie should be continuously shitted on like this for making hyper obvious personal army call thread like this. and the fact that to this day, he hasn't made any thread on people like thegooddoctor and people like him despite them being lolcows and being treated like lolcows is hilarious.

makes it super obvious for everyone that he's just turbo butthurt about my existence

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
:story:, good. glowie should be continuously shitted on like this for making hyper obvious personal army call thread like this. and the fact that to this day, he hasn't made any thread on people like thegooddoctor and people like him despite them being lolcows and being treated like lolcows is hilarious.

makes it super obvious for everyone that he's just turbo butthurt about my existence
Crimson Fucker personal army request when

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
By the way just checked again. One more reply. It would be peak irony if he got a permanent under age ban. Because that's what my Crimson Fucker sock got. The only one that actually crossed paths with him in a direct negative way. And he calls us obsessed. Kerr Avon W
Screenshot_20240229-220400~2.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I love how their only argument is this weird strawman that this site is only to hate on kiwifarms. When multiple of us have secret kf socks we don't reveal. And we agree with many kiwi users all the time. It's just that the kiwi farms thread is meant to shit on the retards and the state on the site with a fat retarded sperg lord with a null IQ running it. It would be great without null and many of the good users were banned for making null angy. There are still good users that have learned to stay away, pretend to like him, or learned the art of making him think he is being praised when you're in fact insulting him.

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
I love how their only argument is this weird strawman that this site is only to hate on kiwifarms. When multiple of us have secret kf socks we don't reveal. And we agree with many kiwi users all the time. It's just that the kiwi farms thread is meant to shit on the retards and the state on the site with a fat retarded sperg lord with a null IQ running it. It would be great without null and many of the good users were banned for making null angy. There are still good users that have learned to stay away, pretend to like him, or learned the art of making him think he is being praised when you're in fact insulting him.
Onion Farms is useful because I literally can't shittalk my favorite cows on KF (Null and his troon alter ego)

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion