Kiwifarms Associate Glowie / Internet Safety Professional / Overlord Khekor / Prateor Khekor / TemperatorBot

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
Biggest sperg on the ‘Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Cross post from the other thread.
Here he is obsessed over his thread about @universe adventurer insisting that he is not crying, we are crying.
View attachment 46876
The other kiwis are calling him on it.
View attachment 46877
In b4 he scizos out mad calls this user a sock of ours. I wonder who he's going to pick.

Reason: Added link
Last edited:

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
1709245787225.png
:story: :story:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Just figured I'd update the replies and add a mention of me.
View attachment 46887
No point adding his spoiler tag because it was too long to read the whole thing anyway. Something something they think we're plotting to "take revenge" on them something something schizophrenia
View attachment 46888
I suspect this will be how most of the replies will be.

It was a prime parody in one of their specials where they all brought a bottle to school. I can dm you a link to watch it on a pirate site.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
No the op is pretty funny it's just a lot of sperging to go through. This was the most recent reply.
Screenshot_20240229-185233~2.png

Honestly if using an obvious name gets to him that much I am changing my mind on doing it. I was going to make a few obvious ones to mess with him but thought that would be too much effort and not funny enough. I am reconsidering this approach. They would get insta banned but it could be funny after all.

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
No the op is pretty funny it's just a lot of sperging to go through. This was the most recent reply.
View attachment 46899
Honestly if using an obvious name gets to him that much I am changing my mind on doing it. I was going to make a few obvious ones to mess with him but thought that would be too much effort and not funny enough. I am reconsidering this approach. They would get insta banned but it could be funny after all.
lol i bet his thread will be deleted or be sent to spergatory for all to see how much of a pathetic failure and a sorry excuse of a human being he is. i mean, could you imagine the absolute disappointment glowie's parents have? seeing that their son is doing nothing but sperging, a-logging, and seething at someone who eternally live rent-free in his head?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
If using obvious alt usernames upset him like this then that's just giving me ideas. It continues after this. It was just too long for max size on my default screenshot feature my phone has. I'd did save or watch the video or save any of his images he posted. More coming.

Screenshot_20240229-184636.png

Reason: Kiwifarmers have become the lolcows they laugh at.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
These may be out of order by the way. I did not go to the links either. I'm hoping someone else will do all that and grab the video and download the pictures he posted. I'm too lazy and can't be bothered to do much more than this bare minimum. I did screenshot a little bit of the images he posted when funny enough though.
Screenshot_20240229-184750.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20240229-184846.png

In b4 neo crimson fucker

Don't worry I can't read the shit at the bottom either. Nor do I care to.

Reason: This comes after my next post chronologically
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Screenshot_20240229-184928.png

I thought going through post history was supposed to be taboo or something because they got mad when I did it to them and said doing it was autistic or something. They were clearly just mad I turned the tables and they don't like when their target makes them one. I don't have to lift a finger to watch him destroy himself. I'm just documenting the funny stuff because I want to share the laughs as long as it's not too much effort.

Reason: The one above this comes after
Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
lol i bet his thread will be deleted or be sent to spergatory for all to see how much of a pathetic failure and a sorry excuse of a human being he is. i mean, could you imagine the absolute disappointment glowie's parents have? seeing that their son is doing nothing but sperging, a-logging, and seething at someone who eternally live rent-free in his head?
In a rush he double posted this.
1709264574195.png

universe adventurer

Hellovan Onion
Kiwifarmers have become the lolcows they laugh at.
they have been. the fact that this very obvious personal army thread is still up and running and not banned/sent to spergatory yetis absolutely hilarious.

so I guess the barrier to entry for making halal'd kiwi user has gotten so low that everyone can create a halal thread thread about any kiwis they don't like on kiwifarms. good lord :paytas:

Desperately trying to rope sprate header into his personal army request.
So pathetic, holy shit. hey glowie, I know you're reading this and I know you are currently stalking me on this site.

get this glowie, heed this warning: if you don't stop this gay bullshit then people are going to laugh at you and treat you like a lolcow just like thegooddoctor a.k.a felix

Last edited: