Non-Country Generating Random Albums

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

Lumin

I watch you type
Baby Onion
This is the thread where we steal a better thread from the anon who originally made it on an imageboard at some point. What a gent.

Linked text is hard to see at the moment, but I've linked the random pages of each site.

Explained instructions;
- go to wikipedia (random article), this is your band name
- go to wikiquote, (random quote), the last 3 - 5 words of the first quote is your album title
- go to wikimedia commons, random file is your cover album
- combine in photoshop and post the results!
>picrel is an example

comfy-thread

Last edited:

Lumin

I watch you type
Baby Onion
Whoops, I didn't catch the title. That was saved over from a different thread I was going to make but scrapped.

@cjöcker Agreed though, there are some comfy ones out there still, but these days it seems like there's a direct correlation between how active the place is and how low quality the posts are.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Whoops, I didn't catch the title. That was saved over from a different thread I was going to make but scrapped.

@cjöcker Agreed though, there are some comfy ones out there still, but these days it seems like there's a direct correlation between how active the place is and how low quality the posts are.
That makes a lot of sense lol. The OP confused me a lot.

Lumin

I watch you type
Baby Onion
What kind of music would this album be?
I'm not sure about genre, but I imagine it's a COVID album trying to uplift everyone's spirits, but in reality it just points out all the ways it sucks and really drags on without realizing it.