Fleischmann gin

Puta Madre

π•°π–“π–Šπ–’π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
SpergCage Resident
TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF @Slaughter. DO IT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING PUSSY. NOT GONNA PLAY UNTIL I SEE SOME CLOTHING. WE NEED FORUM FAIRIE UNDIES.
bac275bd695ac6ab5e83630060684449.jpg

Puta Madre

π•°π–“π–Šπ–’π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
SpergCage Resident
Fucrking forum fairies keep banning me. wtyf do I do I just want help with my Gentoo install and little else LEAVE ME THE, FUCKING FUCK ALONE YOU KIWINIGG EURS.P

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Not mad, just disappointed. Disappointed that you all must keep following me and harrassing me and reporting my accounts which I work hard on creating and dreaming up names and avatars for, only for them to be baleeted off the Internet. It's discouraging, but I shall not ever give up. For I possess the Faustian spirit and shall overcome all obstacles.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
We are everywhere and once. You cannot stop us

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Fuck this, nobody is talking to me here. @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt your site sucks massive dick and looks uglier than a pajeet. I'm scrambling my password to end this keraseile of carousey. BYE BYE CUNTS AND I SHALL NEVER SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Btw Crimson, if your synapses hadn't misfired at a crucial moment, you'd have realized something.
Remember how you said "Oh, he must stolen this UN from the DM chain" despite me never participating in any DM chain?
Think real good about who else you mentioned your socks to.
I'm innocent of conspiring with literally anyone but am admittedly guilty of much cringe, for which I do not apologize.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
I've seen everyone speculating about where Josh intends to buy a home in ~6 months and I'd like to chime in despite being in the box for now.

West Virginia is the most obvious candidate.

No matter what he says and however much feminist grifter horseshit he spews, Josh is a /pol/tard, through and through.
Shut-in and gets all of his opinions from sperg osmosis, so when considering where he might move to, think like they would.
The Midwest might seem attractive but if /pol/ knows anything, it's that the entire area is riddled with Somalis and they're definitely the ones causing problems, not the local wildlife, so he's gonna put at least a state between himself and the general Great Lakes area.
The West coast isn't happening for obvious reasons. Texas is based but also beaned up, so nope. The Dirty Dirty South? Lol. Florida? Too obvious.
Maine? Based but lefty. Also, cold and somehow full of mosquitoes, especially in the boonies where he'll absolutely be living.

Ah, but West Virginia! He can finally be the Mountain Mama he always dreamed of being there.
His business is incorporated there, it's 92% White, them "hollers" are cheap and remote, if shit hits the fan it's as optimal as it gets for holding up until order is restored, there's castle doctrine and generous gun laws, heavy anti-trans sentiment in the area, etc.

Think about it. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Patriots, once Josh has moved, keep an eye on MATI. You'll notice that there's a sudden recurrence of technical difficulties. That will be because he's resorted to relying on Starlink. You'll be able to sync up the show going down with network outage complaints on Twitter.

Where we gunt one, we gunt all ☝🏻

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
@Home Depot Bucket
Am I able to tag users still?
Either way, Lidl is Josh. If Josh was getting a crumb of pussy (to be crude), don't you think his general pattern of behavior would have gotten better? You've been observing him long enough, do you really think Positive Polly has anything other than the forum in his life?
Lidl is Josh doing perhaps the funniest self suck in history and it's a shame some people don't get it.
I bickered with Lidl on his profile once, called him out as being Josh well before that was a common narrative and was spam banned within ~10 seconds.
That's why I'm aggressively vocal about my theory. Lidl obviously has admin access/ban permissions but if it was a janny or some mong he's e-dating, why would they spazz and spam ban for doing this, not once but twice?
Trust no one, watch the skies

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
@Nektar Geist
I despise your schizophrenic boomer takes

"A better question: What happens when the youngsters stop coming to the Commie Farms (because it's run by AN OLD PERSON, remember how the kwiffar like to chide "old people" (ie people using the internet before them) for dare to be online), and that money dries up.

These fuckers think that they are going to be the next Daddy Gym. People. Those days are gone. That was a different time. Hey, maybe with some of the left over slush fund... joshy can buy some land in Guyana?"

Josh is like 32 and the site is full of Sharty kids. You're so fucking stupid, it's unreal.
Also, I know it's fun to a-log the legal fund, but you guys should look up how that fund functions. He doesn't get to withdraw anything, it's basically a retainer reserve.
Josh has been very patiently saving up, tucking crypto away out discreetly (which just had a massive and expected boom), and generally pinching pennies. That's why he has the money to buy a place, you paint licking boomer bong.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Nektar Geist
"Students (by and far young people) are the market that make you rich. They have loans, and mostly haven't got a personality, so use an edad to get by. Young people largely ID with themselves (I pointed out the Age Shaming), they won't bother with a site run by an "Old Person" (and to teenagers 30 is nearly dead). NOW. If the broom has managed to develop an audience that will "grow with him", and have a decent income... then he can get an income from that..."

You should be bouncing your grandchildren on your knee right now but you're a literal schizophrenic so this as good as it's getting. Regardless, you arthritisnigger, Kiwi Farms has had a massive influx of zoomers since the Turkey Tom crossover and the Sharty coming to prominence. You're retarded and are arguing against your own point.
This is why your retarded fucking ass gets screenshotted into Kiwi's Onion thread, you delusional needer of diapers

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Oh come on, I can't even view attachments?
There's no reason to disable that when I can just open them in a private tab.
I don't want out of the box but if (((milords))) would be so gracious it'd be cool to be able to read attachments and embed pictures ITT.