Fleischmann gin

Puta Madre

π•°π–“π–Šπ–’π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
SpergCage Resident
Fighting Indians upon the untamed American plains would have been quite the experience. Shame those more honourous days are long gone now... An Aryan has nowhere to go to expresses their power and might anymore!

Puta Madre

π•°π–“π–Šπ–’π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–Œπ–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰
SpergCage Resident

Patriots and explorers set out west shall bring prosperity for our Nation

Through dozens of trails, the arduous journey ahead strengthens our character and spirit

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
What exists that can be imported from Chad? I must consoom Afrikan products.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Hot damn am I thankful for Wotan granting me the gift of Aryanism. Something to be happy for in these trying times.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident

LEFT WEING POLITICIANS ARE SELLING OUT YOUR COUNTRY. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT, WHITE MANβ€½

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
I hate how I'm not smart enough to be able to keep my cool so I just fucking lose it at the slightest of hiccups. I JUST NEED TO INSTALL THESE PACKAGES IT'S NOT THAT HARD IT'S ONLY THREE (3) MINUTES OF TROUBLESHOOTING WHY AM I CUSSING UP A STORM FOR THIS, WTF IS WRONG WITH ME ARGHHHHHH. I HATE IT, I FEEL LIKE EXPLODING. I CAN'T TAKEU THIS FOR ANOTHER 40 YEARS.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THERE'S NOBODY TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW. MY DISCORD FRIEND HASN'T BEEN ON-LINE IN TWO DAYS TF DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I don't want to be lonely again, does she hate me? I wonder...

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
I think she hates me. Alas, I am doomed to walk this plane eternally...

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Gentoo install, Gentoo wouldn't and shouldn't hate me. Unlike that cunt Dr. Ricearoni who insists that I'm a fucking paedo and Creative Username who bemoans about having nobody to talk about computers with despite me being in the same fucking chatroom and Roxanne Wolf who told me to "fuck off" what an inconsiderate cunt! Fuck them all and especially Bababooey who never shuts the fuck up about fags in arses despite being an 18-year-old who despite me being twice his age, his insults towards to me still hurt. Nothing about this is fair or fun in the slightest, knaves deserve the worst that nature can possibly offer. Fuck.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Race traitors need to be shot, mongrels excreting from their birth canals need to be late aborted. Disgusting creatures!

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
MINECRAFT MINECRAFT UBER RUVS MINECRAFT
69199697de8066b263b43a4241a5558b.jpg

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
I hate Slaughter so goddamn much I ought to pirate Spongebob and burn it onto a DVD-RW and destroy the DVD-RW and then take a photo of it to DM him to piss him off. Haha he's gonna be super duper mega pissedi when he finds out what I've done to his oh so precious kiddie media franchise.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, YEAH!

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
RAHOWA but without the Christcuck part. That'd be good.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
Yeah I'll burn Spongebob to DVD-RWs and break them and piss @Slaughter off big time! FEAR ME FAGGOT.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
29 MINUTES UNTIL THE TORRENT IS FINISHED. PREPARE FOR YOUR PRECIOUS MEDIA TO BE DESTROYED CUNT. I HOPE YOU PISS AND SHIT YOURSELF. FUCK YOU.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
THIS PROUD ARYAN IS STEAMING WITH HATE. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH US WHITE MEN WHEN WE'RE ANGRY. YOU'VE FUCKED UP

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
shit, my burning software isn't playing ball it must be allied with ZOG. Fucking niggers and their shite burning software.

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
IT'S BURNING. JUST LIKE A NIGGER'S BRAINS WHILST I COO KTHEM IUN ORDER TO FEED A PACK OF CAPE VERDEANS WHOSE IQS ARE SO LOW THEY DON'T EVEN APPEAR ON 4CHAN'S RACIST IQ CHARTS.]

Puta Madre

SpergCage Resident
I'm going to install Gentoo now I think.