Lolcow Ethan Ralph and his orbiters

Kinochet

Baby Onion
LOL
photo_2022-09-27_08-56-07.jpg

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
Ethan Ralph is rolling the dice on doxing his paypigs one more time....with a service nobody's ever heard of called Rokfin.

According to Ralph, he was PERSONALLY INVITED by the company cuz they heard he was the top of the sektur!
View attachment 20874
I wonder if they've had any data breaches? If not they are going to have their security tested by the same people who broke into his Killstream.TV multiple times after Secure Server tried to make it more securer!
View attachment 20873
what a wonderful work of art

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
LOLCOW ETHAN RALPH IS FAT AND HE EATS POOP *shakes pill bottle*

I rememeber back when Josh had balls and he locked down the Tommy Tooter board because Metokur's fans were ruining Tom's streams with all his old, corny, unfunny reddit memes.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
ralph addresses his gamergate era article on vordrak at the start, and they go right into it.
vordy is hitting all of the familiar notes
>I never knew about kiwi farms
>i met dynastia while researching rationalwiki
>chimpburgers/dollarhuviya made a thread on him
>crusade starts
the cp vordrak refers to was a micro-penis posted by a disgruntled member of the sociopath community, their admin has a comprehensive thread here.
they shift over to 16chan which was text-boards only board, no mention of freech.
brings up blocklands, stocking stalking.
broke dick and alleged dick pics, two alleged heterosexual males talking in length about nulls dick.
clip ends: vordrak appearance on this week in nectar was better.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
¡Días de cinco estrellas!

Back in June Ralph was seen googling "Mexican embassy apply for residency" and "Mexican embassy DC" as well as a prostitute but that's unrelated.
d8518fc8271069ae874e6a004437c9bf20053c2dc3eff99bf5c1ddbe707ae937.jpg
People have been making fun of him for thinking of doing such a stupid thing ever since.

Last week there was an earthquake in Mexico and Ralph suddenly couldn't stream for some odd reason.

This week the Clout Horse pedophile takes a photo with Cozy Rozy with a backdrop of non-delicates air drying under a filthy metal sheet roof cover and rotting walls that show rats and all kinds of insects will infest his Mexican crack shack when he fails to properly clean up after himself.
meighexico.png
His internet is also constantly skipping - going in and out. He said he got a Trumpian deal but can't even afford a dryer, he might not even have any running water, look how filthy Mantsu's skin is. He's in Mexico. FIVE STAR DAYS!

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Ethan Ralph is in Mexico: Exhibit A

On September 19th, 2022 a 7.7 magnitude earthquake hit the Mexico west coast between Michoacán and Colima at 13:05pm Central.
Ralph is here.png
Guadalajara(which is where Ralph is) is roughly 3-4 hours away from the epicenter and power outages occurred for them after the initial Earthquake.

Ralph experienced power outages at 13:33pm Central and again later at 15:32pm Central which coincides with one of the bigger aftershocks that day.
Ralph is here2.png
#GWNDU more updates to follow!

Kinochet

Baby Onion
how'd you get banned from twitter again , did gunt and his boys flag you down or something?
hard to say. Kinocopter caught a week ban after I called a California Senator a pedophile in a quote tweet, and after that I know one of Ralph's capos was flagging my tweets and claimed to have been the report that got me banned

Kino Pesos was more likely part of the Keffals ban sweep that happened

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
¡Días de cinco estrellas!

Back in June Ralph was seen googling "Mexican embassy apply for residency" and "Mexican embassy DC" as well as a prostitute but that's unrelated.
View attachment 21060
People have been making fun of him for thinking of doing such a stupid thing ever since.

Last week there was an earthquake in Mexico and Ralph suddenly couldn't stream for some odd reason.

This week the Clout Horse pedophile takes a photo with Cozy Rozy with a backdrop of non-delicates air drying under a filthy metal sheet roof cover and rotting walls that show rats and all kinds of insects will infest his Mexican crack shack when he fails to properly clean up after himself.
View attachment 21059
His internet is also constantly skipping - going in and out. He said he got a Trumpian deal but can't even afford a dryer, he might not even have any running water, look how filthy Mantsu's skin is. He's in Mexico. FIVE STAR DAYS!
lol I remember the last time I tuned into ralph shenaniggans people were saying she was faking being pregante. Still, compared to living with an anime obsessed autistic lolicon I can't tell if this is an upgrade or downgrade for her.

Empresa

Ladmin
local archive

Ali Jamal feat. Ethan Ralph (Get Money) 1776​