Ethan Ralph - The Guntsphere Ethan Ralph General

Lolcow Ethan Ralph and his orbiters

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Ralph dancing in his chair to Dragon Ball Z remix's asking for the chats power(chats) to help dab on the broke dick farms and over come the DDoS attacks Cozy . tv claims to be going through

The stream is nigh unwatchable as it can not play for more than 30 seconds before the site drops out. Still no stopping the Ralphamale though. 600 viewers and $200 bucks for a stream no one can ever see. They just know it's kino content

RAW1.png

RAW2.png

Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
This has been an interesting wigger Wednesday

Ralph dropping more details about how he "didn't" hang a dog

Empresa

Ladmin
in a calll with ali jamal ralph states he hates ip2 and it is dead

low blow ethan you know thats my sektur. 😭

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Yesterday Big Tech(wife beater) got into a fight with Beardson(cuck whose wife left him for a black man) after Andrew Anglin(pedophile) attacked Big Tech for getting Mr. Girl(Jewish pedophile) kicked off YouTube which made Destiny(cuck) break up with Nick Fuentes(gay pedophile), then Beardson took swipes at Big Tech, and then Big Tech mogged Beardson for 4 hours. It was pretty funny.

I was in his chat and when Ethan Ralph(convicted sex offender and Marty Jannetty of Cozy.TV) came on to try to play peace maker I reminded him his forever fiancé Amanda Morris was a pedophile, and Ralph hollered at Big Tech’s mods to ban me.
BBD66AE7-A411-4600-B18A-EF457ECE4E87.jpeg20D5CFA4-971C-4C9F-B9A4-1D53A20D9492.jpeg
Later RPG asked Big Tech to unban me from his chat, but Big Tech says Ralph gets what he wants in his chat.

At least he was sorry about it.

Kinochet

Baby Onion
Ethan Ralph is rolling the dice on doxing his paypigs one more time....with a service nobody's ever heard of called Rokfin.

According to Ralph, he was PERSONALLY INVITED by the company cuz they heard he was the top of the sektur!
photo_2022-09-26_13-54-56.jpg
I wonder if they've had any data breaches? If not they are going to have their security tested by the same people who broke into his Killstream.TV multiple times after Secure Server tried to make it more securer!
photo_2022-09-26_13-54-56 (2).jpg