• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Email troubles

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
I just tried another dummy account with AOL Mail (a dinosaur) and it came through fine. I don't understand this.

I used mailfence.. It's extreme barebones but it works and is easy to setup. (not needing a damn phone like google and yahoo now) They even let you use another email for recovery. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense. As I said in one of my earlier posts.. Email "compatibility issues" and blocking seem to be happening more and more. Even medium size sites that do business are sometimes affected. Especially if they deal with things big business doesn't like. (see Nutaku being blocked by Yahoo mail)

Like I said, just let me know if you want me to check. (to make things easier on you)

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I used mailfence.. It's extreme barebones but it works and is easy to setup. (not needing a damn phone like google and yahoo now) They even let you use another email for recovery. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense. As I said in one of my earlier posts.. Email "compatibility issues" and blocking seem to be happening more and more. Even medium size sites that do business are sometimes affected. Especially if they deal with things big business doesn't like. (see Nutaku being blocked by Yahoo mail)

Like I said, just let me know if you want me to check. (to make things easier on you)
Yeah let me know if you are still having issues with this. Like I said AOL is kind of a dinosaur but it works.

Empresa

Ladmin
good apply -fix to the root and we should be good . ken you gotta label stuff properly so the others can find it easily. no more cryptic shorthands that only you know.

Empresa

Ladmin
in the database there's folders called home and home3 , what happen to home2 ????
893955667872854066.gif