Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Imagine not doing like I and collecting bans like they're pokemon.

NGMI Elaine.

Bypochtbonia

A toast to the “enemies” of elaine
8C6D7AFB-8595-4D84-B3DC-E5F9273719C2.jpeg
8B229ECA-D387-46E7-9DD3-D07F274071EE.jpeg
Notice in the picture 1) she couldn’t afford the bottle so she bought a glass (bottles are around $300 online) and 2) shes alone because no one can stand her. Who will be her second at a party of one?

Just imagine taking a train or bus to go into the London countryside just to take a picture of a glass of Dom to “own” the alogs.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Elaine, I'm not your "enemy", I'd love to drive up there and doxxx myself to have an interaction with you but are you aware that since Brexit, which you supported, that's not possible, right?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
A toast to the “enemies” of elaine
View attachment 23770
View attachment 23769
Notice in the picture 1) she couldn’t afford the bottle so she bought a glass (bottles are around $300 online) and 2) shes alone because no one can stand her. Who will be her second at a party of one?

Just imagine taking a train or bus to go into the London countryside just to take a picture of a glass of Dom to “own” the alogs.
Dom Perignon typically isn't that dark, obviously it depends on the vintage, but typically it's a very pale yellow, also.. notice the sun is out and bright, yet the glass has no condensation on or around it meaning the bottle wasn't chilled; furthermore, there is no effervescence going on in the glass.
Whatever is in that flute appears cloudy, darker and flat as opposed to Dom Perignon which is bright, light and bubbly. If I had to put money on it I'd say that it's a cheap Sauvignon Blanc

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I have now lmao

Bypochtbonia

Im conflicted i know shes batshit insane and a retard but at the same side shes hot i know not to stick it in crazy but she tempts me something about crazy bitches they have a charm to them
>she’s hot
Even she knows she’s ugly
57A98DE3-693C-46B8-834F-D7CB626C37A4.jpeg
>I need a face transplant

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Ahahahaha probably can't even afford a bag of chips. she better be careful making fun of people online is illegal unless you have money I learned that from Lainey so looks like somebody might have to report her to the cyber police for being poor and posting online.
The consequences will never be the same for poor ol' Lainey.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
She's one of the only people here who has been banned and it's because she went around posting what she believed to be the addresses of users of the site threatening to swat them.
Wtf and she claims she is being stalked damm did not know that she really is too crazy for her own good scrap that shit 5/10 pussy not worth it

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Wtf and she claims she is being stalked damm did not know that she really is too crazy for her own good scrap that shit 5/10 pussy not worth it
It's the Elaine Cycle. She acts normal enough to convince internet autists she's not that insane, then she starts doing insane shit in secret with other insane people about whom she complains to her relatively normal-ish internet autist friends until they start looking into what she's doing, she gets ditched by the autists, betrayed by the insane people and then does a mountain of coke while screaming into the middle distance for attention until she runs out of money at which point she acts normal enough to convince internet autists that she's not that insane... forever.

Very similar to the Israeli cycle of committing war crimes, denying war crimes, playing the victim about war crimes to justify committing more war crimes except replace "dead Palestinian babies" with "fat lines of coke"

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
It's the Elaine Cycle. She acts normal enough to convince internet autists she's not that insane, then she starts doing insane shit in secret with other insane people about whom she complains to her relatively normal-ish internet autist friends until they start looking into what she's doing, she gets ditched by the autists, betrayed by the insane people and then does a mountain of coke while screaming into the middle distance for attention until she runs out of money at which point she acts normal enough to convince internet autists that she's not that insane... forever.

Very similar to the Israeli cycle of committing war crimes, denying war crimes, playing the victim about war crimes to justify committing more war crimes except replace "dead Palestinian babies" with "fat lines of coke"
LMFAO that is perfect its just like israel from the outside it looks like a nice attractive country then when you find the other shit they do you wanna run for the hills