Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Do NOT bring photos of random children, no matter how accurate you think your latest fail dox is. Blaine, you absolutely have to learn how to bully people online without stealing photos of children and posting them. I do not understand why this is so difficult for you unless you are actually a pedophile.
Nigga you know he's actually a pedophile.
Reposting again:

>So what you're saying is you were feeling pedophilic urges
>> ..... Yeah exactly

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
A small part of me thinks that you keep creating accounts to fuck around because you think wasting my time is some le ebic own. The reality is that it takes around 3 seconds to merge your accounts and it takes you around 5ish minutes to make one. You're not annoying anyone. You're just slightly pathetic.
Big Disagree, socking is based.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
But didn't Josh get taken down for hosting CP on kiwi once. So maybe using KF as a metric of whats alright to post isn't the best idea
Not exactly. It was yet another smear campaign started by Vordrak. KF has dealt with a lot of small companies which tend to cave when faced with the kind of threats Vordrak brings to the table (and they are scorched earth threats which he has no compunction carrying out).

How Vordrak spins things is very different to the reality, but it still has an impact. You can get an idea of what went down from this KiA thread.

Jazz never died!

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
Remarkable Onion
A small part of me thinks that you keep creating accounts to fuck around because you think wasting my time is some le ebic own. The reality is that it takes around 3 seconds to merge your accounts and it takes you around 5ish minutes to make one. You're not annoying anyone. You're just slightly pathetic.
People are going to do it anyways no matter what you say or do. All you can do is merge or ban them bro. Its the life of being a janny.

Reason: Typo

Bypochtbonia

Oh no Elaine bros, she was punched by her pimp!
453A3BEC-03B6-4350-9572-3A1D0CE3DB86.jpeg
A41B17BA-71E8-47E3-A772-7F7DB7354BF9.jpeg

One of his customers wasn’t happy after he paid 100 pounds for a cheap fuck from this stuck up broad.
082AD72B-B4CD-4E71-930A-F070A73D8DAD.jpeg

The internet needs that video!
2D81D03A-1CD7-467E-9C97-07200E55DFE6.jpeg

She got into selling her body for her coke addiction because she is poor and broke. It didn’t help that her mom called her a slut.
1E4DC3D1-F52E-42DD-A425-966849540228.jpeg

ELAINE BROS CANT STOP WINNING

The Junping Dwarf

Baby Onion
Oh no Elaine bros, she was punched by her pimp!
View attachment 23466
View attachment 23469

One of his customers wasn’t happy after he paid 100 pounds for a cheap fuck from this stuck up broad.
View attachment 23467

The internet needs that video!
View attachment 23462

She got into selling her body for her coke addiction because she is poor and broke. It didn’t help that her mom called her a slut.
View attachment 23468

ELAINE BROS CANT STOP WINNING
tfw Elaine comes back to post pictures of her bleeding and embarrassing details again to fulfill her humiliation fetish.

Kinda similar to her cousin @Sean Russell Miller when he dm'd people telling them he's wearing nothing but diapers outdoors. I guess this fetish runs in the family.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Elaine cuts herself because she wants to stop being annoying and a loud mouth.
She should learn to cut vertically. It would solve all her problems.
Ahh I see your also a fan of mypancake addiction. good site I agree.
They really should learn light razor cuts are only for attention but you know how those anachans are. amirite.
What the fuck are you two retards talking about? Those barely even get to the inner layer of skin.

Bypochtbonia

Your account is suspicious. Be less retarded. Enjoy the site.
Those pics are from an anachan site and they post them for attention cuz they use a razor to lightly scratch themselves to draw some blood for the pics. So they should really learn it's obvious light razor blade cuts are only for attention so cut a bit deeper or stop posting it.
That’s Elaine. Wouldn’t surprise me if she also posted on anachan sites

Bypochtbonia

Here’s another one this time from her old discord account. She likes to post her cuts for attention and talk about how bad she wants someone to cut her. Maybe if her parents or medical authorities see this they will finally do something. But doubt.
4A5B0877-D0A8-483B-AA60-B97E5E2B3366.jpeg

Deleted member 1141

Here’s another one this time from her old discord account. She likes to post her cuts for attention and talk about how bad she wants someone to cut her. Maybe if her parents or medical authorities see this they will finally do something. But doubt.
In countries with mostly socialized medicine, you do not get admitted and you certainly don't get committed to psych for "attention cuts." Posting this shit on line for attention is...I won't moralfag.

You probably won't even get admitted for cuts that need stitches. If you're bleeding out, then yeah. But that's more like multiple deep cuts probably with a hunting knife or straight razor, probably all the way through the skin, tbh, and with at least a few significant blood vessels compromised.

Attention cuts just piss off medical professionals.

I'm sorry.

The reality of self harm and accessing mental health services is a lot darker and less compassionate than most people probably hope.