Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Empresa

Ladmin
GET THIS WOMAN SOME BEANS!!!
1685570487215.png

terrat.gif

1685570378354.png

as a potential mate?
1685570296334.png

smh I didnt even get a honorable mention.
1685570291421.png

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
FYI, she made this OF post into her Twitter header: https://twitter.com/TrollcowBackup/header_photo
wow thats gold not even a day and were back to the status quo of her reading every post as soon as we make them
She thinks she's winning by proving how terminally online she is.

forgot to post this
while i was on her twatter this made me do a double take
She has a new label for herself every day. Can't wait until she starts munching because that's where she's headed.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
What the "anti-virus" has in common with Elaine is the fact that it's actually the exact opposite of what it presents itself to be.
And both mindless drug hoovers.
On the other hand, if he was still alive he would've been a great match for Elaine instead of an oligarch:
Paid women to shit in his mouth, had a man murdered (TBF the guy killed his dogs), was wanted for rape. And produced and trafficked drugs. Now does that really sound like Elaine's Ideal Guy? Rhetorical question.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Elaine implies that someone tried to murder her (her mum threatened to rip her arm off and beat her to death with the soggy end), as she clout chases fellow NPDer. And misspells Sliver, putting a the Freudian slip of Slither (Sssssssnake).

"My enemies enemy is my fellow drugged up terminally online loony..."

If they ever streamed together... most autistically annoying voiced podcast ever.

Empresa

Ladmin
And misspells Sliver
🐍

If they ever streamed together... most autistically annoying voiced podcast ever.
they'd corner the market on confused incel discord user ,that likes em androgynous and unattractive.

theres a bounty on my head now
1685655696821.png

I've received multiple offers to split the reward already, I turned them down I can just get them money myself tbh.
also look at this horrible emote
1685655639268.png

oh yeah if you want to be friends with elaine you cant be friends with me
1685655761958.png

:whyyy: not fair btw.