Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
not so fast white boy
linux_for_niggers.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Ok...
elaine1.png
Reviews for Childline (warning, nearly all the reviews are negative. Not surprising, as ER used the service to extend her career, yet did fuck all about Saville.
Annnnnnd, more cringe teenager style edge-ing.
"Do what thou wilt" Elainestar Noncely
Mental. Like. A. Lentil.

Empresa

Ladmin
what a little power does to lainey..
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

also got this spicy cap I wanted to archive.

1685072252655.png

Attachments

• 1684999177176.png
    1684999177176.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

caprisun

Baby Onion
Elaine frequently messages accounts she has accused of grooming and pedophilia, while interacting with various characters proven to be the former. I wonder how her friends at sneed.social would feel about a bri'ish woman masking as a Jewess.

r2.pngr4.png
1685069774002.png
r6.PNG
r5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Empresa

Ladmin
1685046980131.png

1685046862500.png

apparently she had a vendetta against graf now..

probably celebrating with her little pedo friend.s

Mariachininjajajajajaaaaaaaa.gif

anongone

Definitely give this user root
Baby Onion
Idk if its appropriate to post this here since her thread is MIA but the Poast leaks reveal that Elaine admitted to the video of her cutting Josh's name in her legs being her (according to Lolcow Farm).
View attachment 34708
As if she could ever deny it and have anyone that's not one of her retarded simps believe her...

Watch, her next 5D chess move will be to either a) deny that the "_Trollcow_" on poa.st was her, or b) say she was trolling people using that account. Gears are turning...

caprisun

Baby Onion
As if she could ever deny it and have anyone that's not one of her retarded simps believe her...

Watch, her next 5D chess move will be to either a) deny that the "_Trollcow_" on poa.st was her, or b) say she was trolling people using that account. Gears are turning...
She could try that, but she verified herself to a poa.st mod with a timestamp still visible on their CDN.unduu_.pngea17e8c2cc37f40b25bfae344ddf4ba150b00fb2111ebdb9460bf73a3119145b.jpeg

Attachments

• undu-_Trollcow_.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 77
Reason: forgot the timestamp photo

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
the Poast leaks reveal that Elaine admitted to the video of her cutting Josh's name in her legs being her (according to Lolcow Farm).
View attachment 34708
It’s shit like this I just wanna ring her by the toes. I am autistic. I am on the spectrum however, I’m Asperger’s. Sometimes I would be socially awkward growing up. As I grew up my mother and father would have to remind me how to act social wise like saying please and thank you ,this is Smalltalk use it. And what helped was trying to find something that is common ground for most if any conversation. my point being is that one cannot be too autistic in conversations and have a normal conversation with normal people I believe it’s called masking autism and once you get the hang of it, it’s not that bad.
What Elaine is trying to say is that she was a very depressed woman growing up that no one could understand her because she was too autistic for people to empathize with. I called bullshit on that. Elaine wants to play the victim, a misunderstood person of society, and when she does, it’s very clear that she’s very self-centered and prefers to get negative attention one that’s not true and result in consequence people will feel sorry for her and be a friend.
There’s some lore says she comes from a rich household, and she’s a spoiled little brat. I’m starting to believe that.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
One more thing didn’t Elaine sent an email to cloud fare head honcho that Josh told her to do it. This whole conversation seems to imply that she cut herself the in leg voluntarily, and she’s been cutting her self on the wrist voluntarily.