Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Parasocial relationships, eh? btw, not rich, look like a deadite, ie not hot (if you find that kind of thing hot... get help).
Blocklanders= I have been reading the Onion Farms (again) and have copied the (fairly) recent (we were talking about this a lil while back).
WOB EYE!!!
Cringe Alex Jones Bo Gro meme'in. btw... no women are allowed into the Grove. However, there are a lot of whores, to service the guys. Maybe that's what she's on about. And don't get me started on Bo Gro. Standards have really dropped since the Ike days.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
You have some strange videos :haha:
achievement.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Hamill likes to most remembered for The Cock Knocker (you're not upstaging ME, Van Der Beek) and of course Farm Boy (Cannon Ep, Country Blues).
Really not the thread for this but I just wanted to put it out here now that you mention it: Mark Hamill has the gayest voice I've ever heard on a man who purports to be completely straight.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion

When that reality of "you are not special you are not famous life is never going to work out the way you want it to" moment that hits her like it does almost everyone else, she's one of those people that's not going to be able to handle it.

Shotgun mouthwash.