Kiwifarms Associate Dynastia / Dyn

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
I'm confused how people don't find him funny honestly.
Because he's just not. Every post he makes, makes me think of this image:
dynseethe.jpg

He's just an irony bro.
He gets triggered by stuff others say and holds grudges. Also, he likes compiling info on people who've slighted him in order to revenge dox them. If he was being ironic or unserious he wouldn't do that stuff.

Also, he likes compiling info on people who've slighted him in order to revenge dox them
Lol but that's like what we do, innit?
I've seen Dynastia break character, which fucks up the immersion, which is really essential to enjoying any bit someone is running, but still, dude makes me laugh.

I'm not trying to be a faggot towards you but did you have some sort of negative run in with him?

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
I'm not trying to be a faggot towards you but did you have some sort of negative run in with him?
No, I just find his behavior cringe. If you're gonna disagree with someone, just disagree instead of snarkily "agreeing" with them while simultaneously demeaning their position. I find that kind of behavior offputting.

Also idk who "we" are, but I don't do that.

The Dark Lord of Tolerance

THE SWORD OF PROGRESS
Baby Onion
No, I just find his behavior cringe. If you're gonna disagree with someone, just disagree instead of snarkily "agreeing" with them while simultaneously demeaning their position. I find that kind of behavior offputting.

dyn is too predictable to be amusing
A one trick pony

Fair, given I don't know you or your providence in this sektur.
If you're gonna disagree with someone, just disagree instead of snarkily "agreeing" with them while simultaneously demeaning their position.
Again, as genuinely as I can, I'm not trying to be shitty, but this sounds like a literally autistic inability to grasp sarcasm/irony/humor.
Watch more Rick and Morty, maybe?