Kiwifarms Associate Dynastia / Dyn

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
Currently Dyn, also known as Dynastia, is the former co-administrator / shadow-admin of Kiwi Farms and a long time friend of Josh.

1708701683060.png1708705336137.png

1708705623258.png

Old Accounts

Formerly Fagnasty and O’Shagnasty

Messages from his banned account are logged as the guest, “HG 400”

1708701911048.png

Kiwi Farms Antics

He’s allowed to run wild on Kiwi because the rules don’t apply to him.

1708702757554.png
1708703063258.png

He was initially the one campaigning to allow the doxxing of children on the farms.

1708705257464.pnghttps://archive.is/iGwaO

Hes always had a very close relationship with Josh. It’s no secret they’re friends, as he’s a part of Josh’s inner circle with Lidl Drip as well. They’re so close that some kiwi farms users have hypothesized that they’re the same person.

1708703939329.png
Clues:
1. Woman respecter, man disrespecter?
>>>respecter?
2. Join date: 2019... Dyn was banned before he made his Dyn account, Dynastia was the prior account...
3. Lidl follows null and Dyn only.
4. Dyn posts in Lidl's thread and vice versa within the first page.
5. Both are gay nigger shitposters appealing to the LCD kiwi crowd, but we respecter love them for it anway.

Like the rest of their inner circle, they’re all heavily involved in the Feminism / Man-Hate threads.

1708704933298.png1708705005966.png

More of Dyn’s friendship with Josh:
Better yet, read this entire thread from beginning to end, at one point Dynastia shows up, and then he and Null proceed have an openly homoerotic exchange, showing that they're very skilled at sexting one another without skipping a beat:
https://archive.ph/dmUmM#selection-13406.0-538.598

1708703640628.jpeg1708703663747.jpeg

Misc

Supporting SWATting - https://archive.is/WV258

/cow/ thread on Dynastia - https://archive.fo/pJp5R

/cow/ thread on Dynastia - https://archive.fo/jAtS6

Dyn’s joke kiwi thread made by Josh (faildox) - https://kiwifarms.st/threads/dynastia-fagnasty-caylen-matthew-burroughs.16740/

Claims to be from New Zealand (likely troll, although past possible doxxes have placed him in that region) - https://archive.is/RhnTj

Articles made by the lolcow who sued Dyn and won - https://archive.is/RhnTj,

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
For starters like with Null you can't take anything that Dyn says about himself as true and in fact you can probably guess it's the exact opposite.

A real abo probably wouldn't skinwalk themselves with 4chan tier memes like Dyn does. He and the TERFs are just a bunch of Wibalus.
dyn.png

Secondly Dyn claims to be married to a BPD woman. However anyone who has ever gone out with a BPD woman knows several things:
1. They don't share attention
2. They don't let your communications stay private
3. They don't like to be called BPD

The idea that a BPD woman is going to let you hang out with the Gals in BP all day or even just spend all day on something that is not her is laughable. There is no password a BPD woman won't crack and in the meantime she is going to be doing everything in her power to make you give it to her. No man that would willingly marry a BPD woman has any self esteem or strength so I don't picture him even keeping a secret like that anyway. Finally if there was a point where Dyn's wife actually did find his device unlocked, as will happen many times when two people live together, her rage would be greater than 10,000 suns.

Crazy woman you are dating finds out you called her crazy behind her back to thousands of people? Are you kidding me? They'd never find the body.

When you look at the way these people act and then the way they talk about themselves you can immediately tell that those two things are not consistent.

Hadrada

Baby Onion
For starters like with Null you can't take anything that Dyn says about himself as true and in fact you can probably guess it's the exact opposite.

A real abo probably wouldn't skinwalk themselves with 4chan tier memes like Dyn does. He and the TERFs are just a bunch of Wibalus.
View attachment 46474
Secondly Dyn claims to be married to a BPD woman. However anyone who has ever gone out with a BPD woman knows several things:
1. They don't share attention
2. They don't let your communications stay private
3. They don't like to be called BPD

The idea that a BPD woman is going to let you hang out with the Gals in BP all day or even just spend all day on something that is not her is laughable. There is no password a BPD woman won't crack and in the meantime she is going to be doing everything in her power to make you give it to her. No man that would willingly marry a BPD woman has any self esteem or strength so I don't picture him even keeping a secret like that anyway. Finally if there was a point where Dyn's wife actually did find his device unlocked, as will happen many times when two people live together, her rage would be greater than 10,000 suns.

Crazy woman you are dating finds out you called her crazy behind her back to thousands of people? Are you kidding me? They'd never find the body.

When you look at the way these people act and then the way they talk about themselves you can immediately tell that those two things are not consistent.
Oh boy, have you ever dated a Puerto rican girl? There is just something that flips a switch in their head and they go from loving to murderbot5000.

I was playing, I wanna say Halo reach at the time she got super pissed off for no reason . I didn't take the trash out or something like that. She was just throwing shit at me from across the room and screaming at me like WTF. Then 3 hours later I kid you not, I go in to my room and she follows in after me andd she 100% wants to fuck out of nowhere! I was confused how did she change from wanting to kill me to to fuck me to death. - Dyn proably about his blonde bpd wife.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Oh boy, have you ever dated a Puerto rican girl? There is just something that flips a switch in their head and they go from loving to murderbot5000.

I was playing, I wanna say Halo reach at the time she got super pissed off for no reason . I didn't take the trash out or something like that. She was just throwing shit at me from across the room and screaming at me like WTF. Then 3 hours later I kid you not, I go in to my room and she follows in after me andd she 100% wants to fuck out of nowhere! I was confused how did she change from wanting to kill me to to fuck me to death. - Dyn proably about his blonde bpd wife.
I figured this was Hispanic or Latina women in general.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion

SORRY, DYNASTIA!

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion

Constant

Remarkable Onion

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
Don't forget that he owes Vordrak £10,000.

And yeah, I take any "common knowledge" about Dynastia with a grain of salt. He's smart enough to know the advantages of running with a faildox, and FWIW I believe he's Australian but is not aboriginal.
Was he really "LikeICare"? I remember that user, he got banned I think.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Dyn said:
If I was her I'd spend all day torturing animals and making more retards rape their family members on the internet because my parents are millionaire glowies and I don't have to work or struggle at anything, ever.

Dyn said:
If the only women around me were English, I'd be into farm animals too.

Dyn said:
No that's wrong if the dog likes it then okay.

Dyn said:
Also it's obvious dogs can consent you have to actively train them not to fuck your leg. Since when did KF fill up with pearl-clutching conservatives?

Dyn said:
It also causes the kind of obsessive focus that might lead you to devote hundreds of hours to gay-opping somebody, the kind of turbocharged egomania that might lead you to think you're too brilliantly clever to ever get caught, and the kind of desperate aching emptiness where your emotions should be that you'll torture animals because a muffled sense of guilt is preferable to feeling nothing at all.

Dyn said:
No it's funnier when we swat people because sometimes the police shoot their dogs by mistake.

Dyn said:
I have literally no idea about any of this I just know that any day somebody else's dog takes a flashbang meant for my dog is a good day for me and my dog.

Last edited: