• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Dumb shit that you've seen on Reddit

Deep Thunker

Thinking deeply since 2003.
Registered
1667004257609.png
1667004318713.png

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Now enjoy the fact that someone thought it was an good idea to dox people who owe them money.
You seem to have a fixation with asperger and autism online communities for some reason.

Changing the subject, I don't know why so many Aspies apparently have a problem with saying "no", probably the intersection with the introverted bullshit.
I do it all the time, usually followed by "fuck off" depends on how much of a hurry I am