Dumb shit that you've seen on Reddit

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
neitheralender.png
Y'know dude? There is a saying "Neither a lender or borrower be". You lend money to people you don't know... so... just don't?

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
I just check if aznidenity is still exist and welp, it still is, probably because it's pro china so it was allowed to. Imagine a community full of alt rights and incel, with more salt, hugbox-ish environment and inferiority complex and that's basically what the subreddit is all about.

"OMG HE IS LITERALLY ME :soy: "

ricel2.jpg

"OMG STRONG AND INDEPENDENT ASIAN MALE ON THE TV :soy:"

ricel1.jpg

"Bruce Lee was assassinated by the government because he was TOO MUCH OF A CHAD :soy: "

ricel3.jpg

... and these are the first page of the subs, I didn't go through the archive and cherry picking the example, this is just how much cringe the aznidenity sub is. AFAIK the worst sub I've seen, (yep, worse than the __circlejerk ones). Even /pol/ isn't this bad.

Last edited:

Astrophane

I know what you are
Registered
2022 in and reddit is now the only main stream site that's still has a functioning community, at least better than objective crap likes twitter, tumbler and dishitcord. What a great timeline do we live in.
Not sure I would call it functioning, its just a different flavor of retard than every other site. You post something, and all you get are snarky midwit replies, or a ban. No meaningful discourse happens, and any comment chain longer than 3 posts is just 2-3 word replies trying to riff off an already horrible pun.

Max Rockatansky

Registered
this whole fucking nonsense
a new search for Sunil began on the 70-million member online community, Reddit. In less than 24-hours, Sunil's name spread all over the Internet as the face of one of the two Boston Marathon Bombing suspects.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Not sure I would call it functioning, its just a different flavor of retard than every other site. You post something, and all you get are snarky midwit replies, or a ban. No meaningful discourse happens, and any comment chain longer than 3 posts is just 2-3 word replies trying to riff off an already horrible pun.
I'm not defending reddit, I just think it's better than most of the mainstream sites we have now. Yes, the updoot is retarded, and places like antiwork & aznidenity mentioned above are nothing more than a hugbox, but they are still places where you can have actual discussion & niches.
Comparing this to other service, like discord. Welp, I tried to join the taiko no tatsujin/tjadb servers, and the only thing active there are either bots, or an autistic clique consist of the same 10 speds. The bots would just repost, and the speds are attention whores acting like some sort of playground bullies. They can't have discourse, only ad hominem and derailing, and they are also fragile as hell if you dare not to asskissing them. At least your average redditors outside circlejerk subs are more intelligent than that.