Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms On The Internet #dropkiwifarms general

News, blogs, activism that are kiwifarms related.

Empresa

Ladmin
Keffals has set his eyes on Jim, and snitched on him for ban-evading (despite also having previously evaded bans himself).
1661850941967.png

snitch
1661850949963.png

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
I still feel bitter about how much this tranny benefit from all of this drama tbh. It used to be just another of your typical mentally ill, attention seeking drama whore like 99% of Dishitcord users are. Now it is in the center of spotlight and hailed as a "brave womyn that fight against the meanie transphobic nazis". Imagine how much of political capital this creature could gain from it even if KF ended up being alive.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I still feel bitter about how much this tranny benefit from all of this drama tbh. It used to be just another of your typical mentally ill, attention seeking drama whore like 99% of Dishitcord users are. Now it is in the center of spotlight and hailed as a "brave womyn that fight against the meanie transphobic nazis". Imagine how much of political capital this creature could gain from it even if KF ended up being alive.
Getting a blue tick from Twitter to be known as the (fake) farting trannie... Nobody believes kerfuffels is a victim. Not even he.

Are dishitcord users any worse than KF users? joshy can't complain, he's fucked with people who have pointed out he's a cunt.

It's just a forum, badly run by a guy who is tard. It's not about freedom of speech. It's about joshys past catching up with him.

You can't run and you can't hide...
Coward!

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Getting a blue tick from Twitter to be known as the (fake) farting trannie... Nobody believes kerfuffels is a victim. Not even he.

Are dishitcord users any worse than KF users? joshy can't complain, he's fucked with people who have pointed out he's a cunt.

It's just a forum, badly run by a guy who is tard. It's not about freedom of speech. It's about joshys past catching up with him.

You can't run and you can't hide...
Coward!
it's not about who is right or who is the victim, it's about mob justice and the consequences joshy and his team of jannies will face, as they have no choice other than engage other wise their image of "internet tough gang" the built up all these years would collapse, which will only escalate the stupid drama. The tranny mobs definitely know it and will certainly exploit their weakness as well.
And that's why you should never be a part of any internet drama nor should you care about your virtual internet persona, people.

Kiwifarm is still a better place than Dishitcord for sure, at least you can still have actual discussion and you can disagree with other people without some drama goblins or autistic inner circle snowflake cry for banning you... unless it's about one of KF's designated enemies or something made jannies got involved themselves. of course that doesn't mean KF is a great space for discussion just because it's better than one of the shittest place on the internet though.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I cannot browse KF with tor, I'm having this problem despite the "clearnet" address being ok.

I would like to log in my sock to check inner circle and prospering grounds.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
it's not about who is right or who is the victim, it's about mob justice and the consequences joshy and his team of jannies will face, as they have no choice other than engage other wise their image of "internet tough gang" the built up all these years would collapse, which will only escalate the stupid drama
Understand this: kerfuffels isn't really winning any battle over transphobia, joshy and his jannies aren't fighting a battle for muh free speech. They are two sides of the same coin. Lucas is joshy is lucas.

I can understand you being narked at the tranny getting sympathy. Remember Yaniv. All cows can do with a W is turn it into an L.

joshy has troubles because he is a twat, who has a history of secretly mining crypto. This is why he is really fucked. Nothing to do with "suicides", and the cp isn't really an issue. He's a dirty little grabbler.

the only reason KF would go down permanently is if joshy wanted so. He's decided that he is Kiwi Farms. that's the hill he has decided to die on.

He's in his 30s, right? All he's ever done is janny badly and be a hypocrite. And a faggot nonce. Who has fucked up his life, on his own, so badly that he's in hiding. Like gunt, kerfuffels...

Life... is just a bowl of All Bran, you wake up every morning and it's there

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1661954240729.png

>dedicated to stalking trans "people"
They can't not make everything about them.

1661954495465.png

>I've had the LONGEST thread on there for YEARS
The egomania lmao. Brianna Wu's collective threads total 10k pages lmao. Guillaume's thread doesn't even break 2.5k pages and like Brianna Wu, Guillaume's thread has less to do with him being a tranny and more to do with his obnoxious propaganda.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 17257

>dedicated to stalking trans "people"
They can't not make everything about them.

View attachment 17258

>I've had the LONGEST thread on there for YEARS
The egomania lmao. Brianna Wu's collective threads total 10k pages lmao. Guillaume's thread doesn't even break 2.5k pages and like Brianna Wu, Guillaume's thread has less to do with him being a tranny and more to do with his obnoxious propaganda.
What a clown. This nigga making himself about these underage nuts

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
He's really mad about this, even still to the point of denying it to this day on Twitter.
View attachment 17124

So in the interest of posterity (or posterior-ity?!)
View attachment 17123

This faggot can't even fart properly. He makes the noises with his mouth. Literally everything about Lucas is inauthentic.
Fake tits
Fake pussy
Fake female face
Fake female voice
Fake farts.

He tried to warn you
View attachment 17125
You didn't listen.
imagine this being the only thing that aliens see as evidence that we existed

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions