Domesticated foxes

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator
It's already happening, they aren't the best of pets but selective breeding for personality traits that make for good pets yields results even in 3-4 generations worth of breeding it.

A lot of animals can be domesticated without issue, it's up to the owners to understand how to provide for them and communicate.

This Lady is a solid teacher and isn't as gimmicky as some of the "Fluentpet" types that became a MLM scam. Bird Kindergarten has scientist-backed research behind them.

This lady has been slowly introducing a wild squirrel to the same activities she does with her birds, obviously modified for a squirrel. Again, completely wild but still picking up and learning skills she has taught her birds.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I think we can do a domesticated the fox it will take a while, but it could work
Many cases of Foxes becoming domesticated when rescued and then going feral again when released.

However they are varmints. Even if they live in cities. I saw one the other day at midday in someones drive way. Their getting bolder, I tell ya.