Announcement Discord Drama (Flinging the Poo in Discord)

ImplyComply

Baby Onion
BUT WHO COULD HAVE WARNED YOU ALL ABOUT THAT?
Let's take the word of a third party nobody involved liked who also caught Void trying this same thing with another mentally ill young woman, Isabella Janke

There ya go Lurkers, it's all laid out with receipts, Elaine already blew his other name but from this it should be fairly obvious that CEO will not operate in the same way as the prior two admins.
The April Fools joke here is how long this took but;

This is how a Queen communicates.

Alert the Concubine of Spade.

Marc Bogart

Baby Onion
No. My reasons for retiring essentially revolve around the chudbud leaks. I've been inactive for the last few weeks reflecting on everything and I don't like where I see lolcow culture heading. The chudbud leaks remind me of the Kraut and Tea / RageAfterStorm drama, and I've been reflecting on my last few years on the internet, from the ILJ saga to now and everything in between and I'm just not interested anymore. Chris Chan isn't coming back and the golden days have been over for years. This reminds me, kind of, of when imageboard culture started dying in the late 2000s, and it reminds me of when GirlVinyl took a sledgehammer to ED, I'm 31 and I just don't want to participate anymore.
Stop lying Mike you literally left because you simped for the piss minge and got fucking bullied by rockzo in vc while you sat there quiet neck yourself you stolen valor piece of shit faggot

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Stop lying Mike you literally left because you simped for the piss minge and got fucking bullied by rockzo in vc while you sat there quiet neck yourself you stolen valor piece of shit faggot
Nigger had it coming