Announcement Discord Drama (Flinging the Poo in Discord)

Empresa

Ladmin
ASHLEY USE YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT . like holy fuck i dont ban you because Idc but if you shit up the threads I use I will.
1679181707487.png

Empresa

Ladmin
already did lol I was work i havent been paying attention lately . void/ac whatever he wants to call himself now dealt with it most of the time.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
already did lol I was work i havent been paying attention lately . void/ac whatever he wants to call himself now dealt with it most of the time.
Do it now. Please do. Just so she can come back with another account and scream about her dox.

Empresa

Ladmin
Yes. Yes. If it's too much for you, give some other mofo some duties to help out.
'that would be up to the other master jannies such as kengle and CSGO .
Also, she was said to have had scrambled her password.
mmmm. idk I dont want to be admin just to deal with ashley tbh , ill just keep banning her after a post or 2 just tag me way easier than dealing with the reports.
Clean it up Jan Jan
ree im trying im all by myself now lol

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
VOID literally put leaked non-consenting nudes of some random person involved with "chudbuds" (whatever the fuck that is) on your site like yesterday. How are you so crazy that you don't understand this is not only sociopathic behavior but also it's going to eventually get you sued or killed in a swatting? Autism isn't an excuse.
I will merge when I get home.