• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

Orbiter Dillin Thomas: YouTuber Thirsty for CWC Drama. Veiled Jealousy of Kengle Over 2nd CWC Letter from Jail

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Dillin Thomas is sorry he used hateful language.

Also his fanbase is sinking
Dillin Thomas falling fanbase.jpg

almost necro thread, but dillin has privated his main channel (not before changing the name to something like alec the blue or alec the hedgehog, I can't remember which, and uploading this video)

Then another account was found named shadshoodlum, which is totally not dillin thomas with a voice changer in any way whatsoever. The channel also gets almost no views

https://youtube.com/channel/UCbN-TAGHnIKLlPv5T5WfyiA

(shadshoodlum pitched up)

SlapNuts-BongWater

I slap my nuts, then rip my bong. I am a great Necromancer in my free time.
Registered
That's totally him. Dillin has a unique cadence to his voice that sticks out like a sore thumb regardless of pitch. The spacing of his words, the timing of the "uhms", his tendency to say "first of all" constantly.

Dilly, you got to put on a character if you want to hide behind a voice changer, your cadence and speech patterns are far too recognizable.