Far East and Oceania Despite gay US ban on their phones, Huawei laptop looks awesome

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
No wonder he got banned from kiwifarms. I don't believe him when he said it was because null was butthurt. Josh probably seen his post and thought he was a butthurt onion farmer and banned him after going through his post history to see how autistic he was. I don't even like to defend josh but in this case I would believe him over Anne Hathaway Fan. And that's saying something.

Reason: Null > Anne Hathaway Fan

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
No wonder he got banned from kiwifarms. I don't believe him when he said it was because null was butthurt. Josh probably seen his post and thought he was a butthurt onion farmer and banned him after going through his post history to see how autistic he was. I don't even like to defend josh but in this case I would believe him over Anne Hathaway Fan. And that's saying something.
C'mon bro you seen the cringe normie shit that come out of kiwi farms. @Anne Hathaway Fag should have stuck around a couple of days longer, he'd probably be a mod by now.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I was going through his post history and he was seething over getting thread band and started throwing a tantrum over a fake and gay pagan cult disguised as Christianity. Catholics are not real Christians and never will be.

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
This is what I think of your thread.View attachment 54933
1668154133757953.gif