Far East and Oceania Despite gay US ban on their phones, Huawei laptop looks awesome

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
IMG_0367.png.jpg

Look how gorgeous this motherfucker is. I'm grabbing one in black:

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
I worked with Huawei engineers on a project and tbqhwy they aren't smart enough to spy. Also their products are garbage, miss me with that Winnie the Pooh shit

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Huawei devices are crap. I owned one before and it was the worst phone I ever had. They are really scraping the bottom of the honey pot.
1578110192536.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I had one back before the whole drama over them being Chinese spyware. It was absolute garbage like all Chinese products. You should order some cooking oil from China though. I hear there is absolutely nothing wrong with it so no need to do further research. Just buy it and use it as a surprise for you imaginary girlfriend to cook with.

Reason: Try and get it from smaller less known importers too because they could use the business and it has less processing additives.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I had one back before the whole drama over them being Chinese spyware. It was absolute garbage like all Chinese products. You should order some cooking oil from China though. I hear there is absolutely nothing wrong with it so no need to do further research. Just buy it and use it as a surprise for you imaginary girlfriend to cook with.
Is she imaginary or are my kids not going to be white with her or is she a whore?

You have to pick one troll thing and stick to it dude. Consistency is the key.

And you never owned a Huawei product. You're a lying sack of shit. I mean you're a sack of shit regardless, but you're also a liar.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't care if you believe me or not because your opinion is irrelevant as your USI. The fact you think the products are good is reason enough to discard you opinion in the trash. I will keep shitting up your thread because it upsets you. Do get that Chinese oil though. It's really good for you. Definitely nothing wrong with it. Drink a whole bottle.

Reason: It's one of those Chinese home remedies.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
You're a lying sack of shit. I don't know why that's funny to say to you but it is. It actually makes me laugh when I say it into my talk to text.