Kiwifarms Gossip Deep Thots

General gossip about kiwifarms

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
This thread is for all of the best posts found in the place where men and women alike can think the deepest of thots, a place notorious for having some of the shittiest OPs on the entire website:

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 9.00.59 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 8.59.56 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 9.06.00 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-02-08 at 9.09.04 AM.png

Now post onwards....

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
1612794690314.png

I think that every single thread I posted in Shallow Thoughts was moved to spergatory or TSIC. Mods truly are fags.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion
lol that Beyonce "suddenly" becoming feminist take. Beyonce wasn't a thing in 2001 and if you mean her role in Destiny's Child, that was originally called "Girl's Tyme", while writing songs like "Independent Woman", "Survivor" and "Girl".
If I think of black woman feminist singers I would always think of Beyonce first?

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Yeah, but all the other races other than white invented racism which allows for people to try making these arguments about white people being superior, which wouldn't exist if the white race is the only race, so which races are really superior if ya think about it?
(((Them)))

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
I'm pretty sure Sicklick is just trying to get banned because I got banned tbh, he's been on a real technology kick lately. One of the only interesting people in KF chat. He has an interesting backstory and he's a smart guy with a lot of "experience".
Fucker needs to message me back on telegram already.
Not sure why that would get him banned, Josh must love him.