Debate the balloon fucker on KF, CP, America, and Onionfarms being a communist website

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
1668385425856.png

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
this Website is communist, not allowing me to send any message or rate any post or edit my own posts etc. this website is too much like Kiwifarms full of American communist trolls.
You can't rate posts? That's messed up. I bet its tied to the 'Dumbo badge. The actual communist, Ashley (AKA Marx is ___), also has that badge and never reacts.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Oh let him edit his posts, English isn't his first language.
I'll consider it. I chose to completely restrict his permissions besides replying to threads after he posted naked children rather than banning him because A) he fucks balloons and that makes me laugh and B) I think he's too autistic to know why what he did was wrong.
I'll consider letting him edit posts.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
I'll consider it. I chose to completely restrict his permissions besides replying to threads after he posted naked children rather than banning him because A) he fucks balloons and that makes me laugh and B) I think he's too autistic to know why what he did was wrong.
I just want to see his reactions.

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
By what percentage?

And you did them?
look it up yourself. the United States has the most dog owners in the world.
you take jokes way too serious. and there's nothing wrong with fucking Mylar Balloons in bed because Mylar Balloons are sexy. also you edit my post to something about communist party even you know this website is communist because of admins like you.
Every forum needs its balloon fucker
fetish for Mylar Balloons is normal and what's not to like? Mylar Balloons are sexy.
I just want to see his reactions.
if this website allowed me, I would react to it.