Debate @Cybertron in his belief and worship of fictional characters

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
1610680171321.png

1610680197703.png

1610680241912.png

cybertron

I did a webcomic back in the day (now on hiatus) and I found out it's better to be careful what to draw in it because a couple of times the fictional events manifested in real life. You could, of course, say it's a coincidence. But people in spiritual circles do not believe in coincidences. "Life imitates art".

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I did a webcomic back in the day (now on hiatus) and I found out it's better to be careful what to draw in it because a couple of times the fictional events manifested in real life. You could, of course, say it's a coincidence. But people in spiritual circles do not believe in coincidences. "Life imitates art".
That is not what you said. You said you believe fictional characters are real in another plane of existence. And that they can effect the events of our world.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I just figured out what you meant by this and oh my god a lunacy rating can’t come soon enough.

There is no absolutely no chance of a correlation between a drawing and an unrelated event in real life. coincidences are always possible due to the laws of the universe . If perfecly possible there’s another earth out there with another you and me having this same discussion. Just because somethings a coincidence doesn’t mean it’s anything more than quirk of the randomness of existence.

Absolute Brainlet

Star of the City
Baby Onion
You sure it's not just you forgetting to take your schizophrenia pills?

cybertron

You sure it's not just you forgetting to take your schizophrenia pills?
I don't have schizophrenia, besides big pharma products like those are harmful to artistic creativity.

Dude draw one featuring me winning the lottery and hooking up with cheer leaders and stuff.
It may be more effective if you draw it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

cybertron

I have been recommended alternative medicine treatments. Remote healing, reiki and such. Did they work? Some of them, yes, others didn't.

Careful, he might draw one of a piano falling on you.
@cybertron you should definitely do this for @{o}P
I'm not in the mood right now. Or maybe I'll draw it for my own amusement but not upload it online.

By the way, why are unpopular opinions considered "sperging" ?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Because it’s not based on logic. You’re taking a massive leap of faith in saying that any of this shit is real.
>he thinks that it isn't real
Okay then, explain how I'm able to fuck my waifu every single night.

Reactions: ___

cybertron

"A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you."

This may explain why some people see their waifus in real life. No, I haven't tried to create one myself. (yet?)

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions

"A tulpa is an entity created in the mind, acting independently of, and parallel to your own consciousness. They are able to think, and have their own free will, emotions, and memories. In short, a tulpa is like a sentient person living in your head, separate from you."

This may explain why some people see their waifus in real life. No, I haven't tried to create one myself. (yet?)
Please do not make a tulpa.