Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Empresa

Ladmin
Forgot to upload this one
IMG_2647.gif

Marc Bogart

Baby Onion
Was in VC in Jdanks server and King of Pol got him to admit to this props to him

Last edited by a moderator:

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
1688639939828.png

1688639986194.png

Ninja is really malding after he failed to show up for Bryans Kinodrome today. Not a good showing for our little robed beaner. Graceless in defeat.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Been hearing the name bandied about recently, probably since I've started paying attention to duh sektur's secondary cast.
Another talentless, try-hard sex pest who you'd never hear about outside of esoteric Discord drama? Shocking.
I sincerely hope IBS dies because this is it's future. No more fat men hollerin' and globe trottin'. Just sex offenders laughing at other sex offenders who got caught doing an oopsie on Discord, forever.
Fuck that

Empresa

Ladmin
Ninja you are such a fucking liar you know damn well what your doing playing both sides.
1692122214588.png

1692122200552.jpeg

your in half my videos if not on the title then in the actual video
1692122292740.png

, if you dont want to engage just leave the community.

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
Dark Ninja, latest leaks from his private discord groups with the pedophiles from forge gang. Holy fuck you guys won't believe how retarded all these people are. This has been posted all over discord now. It's showing Ninja planning to dox people, admitting to looking into doxing, threatening people. He's such a faggot nigger.

Attachments

• Discord_chat_Sat_Aug_19_2023_00_00_00_GMT-0400_Eastern_Daylight_Time_Tue_Aug_22_2023_05_00_00...html
    454.2 KB · Views: 109

Catoru Gojo

The Untouchable Cat
Baby Onion
After being exposed, even more logs are being leaked of ninja threatening to beat up cugel and niccolo, warhammer and ninja all losing their mind in the private chat because they can't figure out how to kick cugel.

Attachments

• Discord_chat_Sat_Aug_19_2023_00_00_00_GMT-0400_Eastern_Daylight_Time_Wed_Aug_23_2023_00_00_00...html
    555.1 KB · Views: 84