Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
damn bryan seething because he didn't get a chance to go on tiny emps channel
Glad to see you do not disagree with my assessment of your “podcast”

things got tense today..

What is your deal here exactly? One end you are staff here and seem to want to fuck with Ninja but on the other you help him fuck around and in some cases, sweep it up. I genuinely do not understand your point in recording everything these literal who’s do. I appreciate reading Ninja sperg the fuck out again at randoms on discord but you do not make sense in anything you do with this lolcow.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion

What is your deal here exactly? One end you are staff here and seem to want to fuck with Ninja but on the other you help him fuck around and in some cases, sweep it up. I genuinely do not understand your point in recording everything these literal who’s do. I appreciate reading Ninja sperg the fuck out again at randoms on discord but you do not make sense in anything you do with this lolcow.
KoP clan here. Bry bry, time to quit being a bitcharu! YOU ARE A DISGRACE AGAINST CLANARU! PATHETIC! BE A MAN!

Ilias Kasidiaris

Baby Onion

you can come on the stream anytime its an open panel you fucking pussy

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I didn't see a stream.yard link. There used to be one. Stream.yard is good, as you don't have to download anything. Should really provide a link like that. Otherwise, it looks like you are trying to limit the people who can join in. ANd point out what a nonce Isaac is.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
I didn't see a stream.yard link. There used to be one. Stream.yard is good, as you don't have to download anything. Should really provide a link like that. Otherwise, it looks like you are trying to limit the people who can join in. ANd point out what a nonce Isaac is.
Lol @ the immediate rage when they get told there streams suck ass and nobody watches them :story:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
738alo.jpg

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Even persip understands how much of a pos you are Bryan

I wonder what kind of illegal shit they are into considering the track record of people defending you.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Even persip understands how much of a pos you are Bryan

Yeah bro even Jim metokur is into illegal shit too since he defends me 😂😂💀

this clip does not prove anything. Its one of Bryan’s enemies just laughing at his kiwifarms posts. Metokur also hates Bryan and needs superchats and hats to survive cancer. Sektur streams are kayfabe hollering matches for “content”. Cope. There is no Bryan fucking with you.

Ilias Kasidiaris

Baby Onion
this clip does not prove anything. Its one of Bryan’s enemies just laughing at his kiwifarms posts. Metokur also hates Bryan and needs superchats and hats to survive cancer. Sektur streams are kayfabe hollering matches for “content”. Cope. There is no Bryan fucking with you.
"one of Bryan’s enemies" you mean the one fuzzy belly he wanted to see what da