Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Look Bryan, I gotta sit you down like the little nigga you are I guess. I've been and am openly antagonistic to nigger ninja. The shit I post here will speak to that, but I get you have schizophrenic delusions when not sucking your medicine from a tranny cock while crying how much you love your wife but you are seeing a conspiracy of people all working for ninja for being able to tell who you are because you are possibly the worst at socking possibly ever. Go back to the low hanging fruit that is the mexicant ninja.
Nah. Universe adventurer is definitely the worst at socking. Even glowie with his room temperature IQ and elementary English level can find his kiwi socks.

Ilias Kasidiaris

Baby Onion
Welcome Back Ninja. Glad you can grace us with someone’s dad’s charges. Whats the goal here Issac? Instead of explaining anything you are involved in you seem hyper focused on deflecting onto anything else that smells like children related trauma.

How was your relationship with your Father?
2294 stonehedge dr unit b east lansing mi 48823 lol

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
its king of pol
:story: This man is a national treasure. The fact he threatened to contact the Host Provider for Onionfarms and cried so hard that the staff had to hide the thread to handle all the fucking asshurt. Immediately it gets put back up and he starts doxing poor Bryan. God damn it my sides hurts lol.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
:story: This man is a national treasure. The fact he threatened to contact the Host Provider for Onionfarms and cried so hard that the staff had to hide the thread to handle all the fucking asshurt. Immediately it gets put back up and he starts doxing poor Bryan. God damn it my sides hurts lol.
Idk bro, sounds a lot more based than anything you've done.
Do you like pineapple on pizza btw? 😇

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
Not really. Dunnce's dox is more last year than Elaine's. Dude should just start a thread. Literally just copy and paste the Kwiffar one. Darth Ashley being a cry baby flaggot and sniveling to hostgator is sad and/or pathetic.
Really this is the crux here. The guy has been losing his mind for weeks now to the point where hes openly claiming hes going to alog the websites host to try to get Onionfarms removed. The same kind of shit Keffals Josh feud had occurred that sent people into a seething frenzy of overstepping censorship and this absolute Sexual Abuse of a Minor dismisser seems to see zero problems with this lolcow. its just insane to not see a single issue with Dark Ninja at this point. Irredeemable.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
This is the worst thing you've done on the site lil nigga. Feel shame.

Yeah that sounds about right.
Regular or gluten free
267df5_6454870.jpg
static-assets-upload2728446520880163869.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Take it from the best, Bryan is the worst dude. Plus glowie see him everywhere so he's bound to get one right eventually.
Glowie caught like 13 in his thread so far so it's almost there. He tried to recruit some kiwi and his message got caught in the spam filter. Posted it publicly on kf general. Then glowie told null and nuked his account. It was pretty fucking hilarious honestly. And I don't even like glowie.
His personal army request was pathetic and rightfully mocked.

Reason: Got plenty of lulz out of their drama and fan the flames myself on occasion.

the last laugh

Remarkable Onion
I use your retarded opinions as a weathervane. Simple as
View attachment 47979
Gay store brand Ralph.
Both are an affront to God my nigga.
Glowie caught like 13 in his thread so far so it's almost there. He tried to recruit some kiwi and his message got caught in the spam filter. Posted it publicly on kf general. Then glowie told null and nuked his account. It was pretty fucking hilarious honestly. And I don't even like glowie.
His personal army request was pathetic and rightfully mocked.
I've been keeping up usually read everything on the site. Not a huge amount going on so it's easy to stay up to date