@Cowboy and freedomfarms.net

Subtitle
Someone who got banned from Commie Farms has started a protest forum...

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
Hello onionfarmers it is me cowboy thanks for unbanning me i would perfer not to have a homo profile picture but i am glad to have joined the site so to address this how have you not caught on to the bit yet lol i made this site after josh banned me i saw a kiwifarms post mentioning proboards and proboards is known for having extremely shitty TOS so i made a forum with it and almost got janny josh to click it in kiwifarms chat but he said the link did not work but im not an autistic or anything just doing some trolling and it worked as i have been noticed by the king of tech kengle himself
Didn't read but what's your fursona anyway? OwO

Cowboy

Registered
yo onionfarmers one issue i forgot to address was that my old account HULKHOGAN69 was labeled to be some trannie named blaine i tried to get empressa to fix it but it never went back i made a video addressing this and proving im not a trannie so you can listen to that

Cowboy

Registered
people above me were insistent you were blaine I tried to tell them otherwise , but still kinda funny tho lol
yeah my only gripe is that that was used as evidence to get me banned from chudbuds.lol but no harsh feelings

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
neko let me ask you something on two of my kiwifarms socks when you were still on A&H the day after i called you cringe both times i was banned did you report my accounts by a chance or have anything to do with that seemed to oddly happen only when i mocked you
I didn't, reporting to jannies is cringe even for an otherkin.

Cowboy

Registered
something funny i found is freedom farms and my video about onionfarms are both indexed by duck duck go

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
clyde.png
Is it?

PleasantSpark

Learn to Use a Fucking Condom
Baby Onion
Hello onionfarmers it is me cowboy thanks for unbanning me i would perfer not to have a homo profile picture but i am glad to have joined the site so to address this how have you not caught on to the bit yet lol i made this site after josh banned me i saw a kiwifarms post mentioning proboards and proboards is known for having extremely shitty TOS so i made a forum with it and almost got janny josh to click it in kiwifarms chat but he said the link did not work but im not an autistic or anything just doing some trolling and it worked as i have been noticed by the king of tech kengle himself

No offense but this wall of text hurts my eyes, there is zero punctuation and it's really bothering my OCD. Is English not your first language?