@Cowboy and freedomfarms.net

Subtitle
Someone who got banned from Commie Farms has started a protest forum...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
LSS:
cow.png
How well is it going?
cow2.png
cow3.png
Metocuck.us watch out...

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
LSS:
View attachment 27232
How well is it going?
View attachment 27233
View attachment 27234
Metocuck.us watch out...
That post sounds retarded. Perhaps it was best that they were banned for the 5 time.

Neighbor Nerds

I will rape kill and die for Kengel
Baby Onion
Saw this guy under a different username about a month ago on kf spamming shit about Ethan Ralph until he got banned, then he came back under the moon rune account shitting up threads like a true modern Kf user until he was banned again. If he’s at all indicative of the 2023 users Foxdick is in for a rough year.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
frrfrm.png
Youtube? Let's have a look...
frrfrm2.png
Groyper. The rest of it is try hard to look southern and country. YET! Only Dolly Parton song was Jolene. Dilettante.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Is this guy serious? Because his writing and content is pretty inferior to the average high schooler. Either he's like a 14 year old roleplaying as an adult, or he's autistic and blissfully unaware of how childish he comes off (reminiscent of CWC). Or he's trolling and doing this all for attention, but I doubt it at this point.

Cowboy

Registered
Hello onionfarmers it is me cowboy thanks for unbanning me i would perfer not to have a homo profile picture but i am glad to have joined the site so to address this how have you not caught on to the bit yet lol i made this site after josh banned me i saw a kiwifarms post mentioning proboards and proboards is known for having extremely shitty TOS so i made a forum with it and almost got janny josh to click it in kiwifarms chat but he said the link did not work but im not an autistic or anything just doing some trolling and it worked as i have been noticed by the king of tech kengle himself