Clownfish TV / Thomas & Kambrea Pratt / Kneon & Geeky Sparkles

Subtitle
- The Self-Proclaimed Nemeses of Kevin Smith, Profiting off of Nerd Outrage, Part of the Fandom Menace, Gaslit by a Cartoon

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
and Clownfish TV's view count is steadily declining
1690919711741.png

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
IMG_2402.jpeg

Jesus fucking Christ so many red flags on this given they have kids of their own. Like are Clownfish TV secretly MAP supporters?

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
View attachment 38081

Jesus fucking Christ so many red flags on this given they have kids of their own. Like are Clownfish TV secretly MAP supporters?
it's possible. I mean, you've seen the degeneracy from Rev says Desu, Raging Golden Eagle, and Hero Hei. Besides, I would go out of my way to say that they are SJWs considering they wanted to take KiwiFarms down for some stupid reason.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
it's possible. I mean, you've seen the degeneracy from Rev says Desu, Raging Golden Eagle, and Hero Hei. Besides, I would go out of my way to say that they are SJWs considering they wanted to take KiwiFarms down for some stupid reason.
it's so fucked up they want to hide stuff they fucking said online.

Here is the video fam

ShitbombAnon

Remarkable Onion
it's so fucked up they want to hide stuff they fucking said online.

View attachment 38095

Here is the video fam
thanks for uploading the video here so we don't give the lolcows views. Honestly, it's a good way of getting people to laugh at them without giving them money and that's one thing that KiwiFarms has yet to fully adopt. Also, any chance you could start pirating their Reef subscription service they advertised at the end of the vid?

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
I
thanks for uploading the video here so we don't give the lolcows views. Honestly, it's a good way of getting people to laugh at them without giving them money and that's one thing that KiwiFarms has yet to fully adopt. Also, any chance you could start pirating their Reef subscription service they advertised at the end of the vid?
If I can sure. I’m going to try and save some money next year so maybe I’ll pirate their crap and upload them here

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Seriously, what is with this A.I support?
People support technology for a variety of reasons, it might be some naïveté idea that somehow we always progress forward positively.
In my experience I've seen three reasons.
  1. They're in tech. Techbros are retarded, they literally cannot understand basic concepts. I had a conversation with a techbro once and he actually argued with me it isn't fair that I can do art and he couldn't, and that it isn't fair people appreciate my drawings but not his AI-generated stuff.
    They're the type that complains that they have to mark their art as AI because to them they want to be appreciated for their prompts.
  2. They see some genuine purpose towards ai: AI could be great as a tool, almost every technical artist will agree and tell you this. Some people actually don't want AI specifically for art but will gladly accept AI art because it might provide benefits towards the medical fields.
  3. They're reactionaries. You ever notice a lot people that are more politically inclined tend to support AI? There's a belief that AI will allow independent artists to create whatever they want. Why worry about the censor or the average person? I can create whatever I want by simply typing into a prompt. The logic being: Why deal with cringe artists? I can just generate art. In fact I could replace voice actors, I can replace coders and replace writers.
But again there are a variety of reasons for why people support AI, someone might genuinely just believe it'll bring us back to the past somehow.
(My opinion on AI is that it's a tool and that it will affect many careers, it will optimize tedious tasks and that will affect jobs based around the repetitive tasks. AI might not replace a lawyer but an AI can replace the worker that sorts files and organizes cases based on subject. This is both a negative and a positive.)

It's kind of like the people who want a robot girlfriend: The appeal is the absence of humanity for some.
It is a machine that purely operates on logic and doesn't care about society.
I'm assuming you've seen people act like that, that they believe they're purely logical and that they just hate society because society is dumb.
Hell we've all probably been in a position where we believe the arguments made against something feel incorrect but we just accept them because everyone else says different. And yet also they might just like gears and doll-joints for some reason, so completely voiding any reasons I stated.

Last edited:

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
People support technology for a variety of reasons, it might be some naïveté idea that somehow we always progress forward positively.
In my experience I've seen three reasons.
  1. They're in tech. Techbros are retarded, they literally cannot understand basic concepts. I had a conversation with a techbro once and he actually argued with me it isn't fair that I can do art and he couldn't, and that it isn't fair people appreciate my drawings but not his AI-generated stuff.
    They're the type that complains that they have to mark their art as AI because to them they want to be appreciated for their prompts.
  2. They see some genuine purpose towards ai: AI could be great as a tool, almost every technical artist will agree and tell you this. Some people actually don't want AI specifically for art but will gladly accept AI art because it might provide benefits towards the medical fields.
  3. They're reactionaries. You ever notice a lot people that are more politically inclined tend to support AI? There's a belief that AI will allow independent artists to create whatever they want. Why worry about the censor or the average person? I can create whatever I want by simply typing into a prompt. The logic being: Why deal with cringe artists? I can just generate art. In fact I could replace voice actors, I can replace coders and replace writers.
But again there are a variety of reasons for why people support AI, someone might genuinely just believe it'll bring us back to the past somehow.
(My opinion on AI is that it's a tool and that it will affect many careers, it will optimize tedious tasks and that will affect jobs based around the repetitive tasks. AI might not replace a lawyer but an AI can replace the worker that sorts files and organizes cases based on subject. This is both a negative and a positive.)

It's kind of like the people who want a robot girlfriend: The appeal is the absence of humanity for some.
It is a machine that purely operates on logic and doesn't care about society.
I'm assuming you've seen people act like that, that they believe they're purely logical and that they just hate society because society is dumb.
Hell we've all probably been in a position where we believe the arguments made against something feel incorrect but we just accept them because everyone else says different. And yet also they might just like gears and doll-joints for some reason, so completely voiding any reasons I stated.
Clownfish TV supporting ai art is both funny and sad unironically sufficiently

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
They're in tech. Techbros are retarded, they literally cannot understand basic concepts. I had a conversation with a techbro once and he actually argued with me it isn't fair that I can do art and he couldn't, and that it isn't fair people appreciate my drawings but not his AI-generated stuff.
Stopped reading there, there's already enough butthurt from professional artists out there. Nobody who is sane or has a bit of self-preservation envies you. You're getting replaced, get a real fucking job or starve to death, preferably the latter.

Machines have more of a soul than you. This is like commision beggars "freefags" but in steroids, and thank God for that! Payola and "credit instead of wages" already set the things in motions and this is the best manifestation of it.

"J´-jealous"
I make art, scultures, music, woodcarvings and all of sort of paintings, I don't make a penny of it, nor do I expect to.

"I-it's inferior"
According to who? You and your bunch? A group of soulless oligarchic professional fart-smellers. Yeah, let me change my entire worldview because of it.

"B-but art *Wiston Churchill quote*"
Anyone and everyone can make art, everything and anything can be art you don't get to define and delimitate art because you have a fancy diploma for wasting thousands of hours listening to nepotistic pseuds or from your personal connections.
Seriously, make a world a better place: just collapse and die from starvation. You won't be missed.