Announcement Clearing the Air Concerning My Ex and My Past.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
A lot of you have probably wondered about my ex-wife. After giving this some thought, I decided to open up.

My ex (Sophia) was originally from Taiwan who came to the United States after living for a while in Panama. After I graduated from North Kingstown Senior High School in 79, I went to college out of state at Jefferson State Community College in Birmingham, Alabama originally to major in City Planning. After a little over a year, I transferred to the University of Southern Mississippi in Hattiesburg, in 1981. It was here I met Sophia at a school dance. I went for a few years to USM but did not graduate and dropped out. We got married in 1984 on Christmas Eve (at the time I was 24).

We were married for about 8 ½ years but the marriage just didn’t work out. Looking back, I think both of us just weren’t ready to get married. We did not have any kids. I divorced on the grounds of irreconcilable differences. It was a no-fault divorce and the divorce proceedings took about maybe 5 or 10 minutes. No, it was not simply to get a green card.

I wanted to clear the air on a few things:

No. I have never done time in a correctional facility (prison or jail)

No. Islam never entered into the marriage. I got divorced in 1992-1993. I converted around 2010 when I was 50.

No. I have never been in a relationship with a transgendered individual. During the time I was married, Facebook, Twitter and other social media did not yet exist. During the time I was married, I was in the jewelry field as a gemologist and also as a jeweler. After I left USM, I went to the Gemological Institute of America and got my GG (Graduate Gemologist Certificate). I did not have the eye-hand coordination for the jewelry repair.

Why do I do better as a home health aide? When it comes to social skills, I would probably say that people on the autism spectrum do better one on one rather than in large settings with complex social situations. I hope this clears up a few things you may have wondered about.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
I didn't know you were actually autistic. I still don't know why you won't grant my simple request to remove my name from the site. I don't want associations with kiwifarms or any offshoot, both because I find the culture morally deplorable and because I have a storied history with stalkers from the alt-right. I would be far less abrasive if you weren't being a weird dickhead about this.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
The pool of these people is so small I can make jokes about it but they've caused legitimate stress to me at various times, both in how personal they get and how much of a threat they could pose irl. I've had a forum owner get so pissed at me that he wanted nazis he was in contact with to visit my home.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I didn't know you were actually autistic. I still don't know why you won't grant my simple request to remove my name from the site. I don't want associations with kiwifarms or any offshoot, both because I find the culture morally deplorable and because I have a storied history with stalkers from the alt-right. I would be far less abrasive if you weren't being a weird dickhead about this.
I am consulting with staff on this issue right now.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
because you brings traffic, without you this site is just KF gossiping, along with occasional KF rapefugees who try to spread their racist/transphobic bullshit here.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I don't want associations with kiwifarms or any offshoot,
If that's so... please explain your daily posting? Y'know, there was someone like you, didn't want their thread, spent a good part of the day filling it. You know what happened? The cow was banned. And the thread dropped out of view. Do you understand the point I'm making?

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
because you brings traffic, without you this site is just KF gossiping, along with occasional KF rapefugees who try to spread their racist/transphobic bullshit here.
This asserts I bring traffic and make content on my present account, which has no identifying details. I don't really believe that, but if true and I left this site would be a shadow right? No content.

That's why I think the autistic 65 year old man who runs this place (bless his heart) should honor my simple request if he wants the good stuff to keep coming. I have so much in the pipeline. My mind is wonderful. There are so many retards I can pick fights with and make them question their life decisions. This is easy mode.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
Karl can you give me any recommends for lumpy aggrevating metal bands in New Orleans that made you deaf in 1990? Bonus if they were racist and all the members overdosed.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
This asserts I bring traffic and make content on my present account
No. We post regardless of what nutty shit you post. However, if you stopped posting here, no one would give a fuck, or ever mention it.
That's why I think the autistic 65 year old man who runs this place (bless his heart) should honor my simple request if he wants the good stuff to keep coming
Good stuff? I personally think that you should own up to the lies you've told, and the mistakes you've made. Not for me, I wouldn't get anything out of it, but you would be better off. (Really? Good Stuff? You're a bigot on a level with the Nation of Islam. You are borderline educationally subnormal. Insufferably smug. And fat.

I dare you Ash, in fact I double fucking dare you, to go on a skitzo posting strike. Don't post here for a week. See what happen to the site.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Verified
I honestly don't read anything you post because it looks like psychotic word salad and I'm going to assume you were so terrible you got kicked off kiwi farms in spite of wanting to belong there.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I honestly don't read anything you post
Clearly, but then you don't get to comment on it if you don't. Do you, retard?
looks like psychotic word salad
Because you are an illiterate bint. And a compulsive liar.
I'm going to assume you were so terrible you got kicked off kiwi farms in spite of wanting to belong there.
You're a danger to yourself and the people around you. Luckily you are so stupid, you dox'd yourself. So the ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS WHAT A VILE, MORONIC CUNT YOU ARE. Last bit was allcaps, because I know you have problems reading past a 1st grade level.

Oh, and I got banned for pointing out joshy is the biggest (and nonceist of all cows). He doesn't like that. You're a nonce too, aren't you?