Announcement Clearing the Air Concerning My Ex and My Past.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
No I explicitly asked for any doxxing information to be removed, dumbass.
Then why are you constantly @'ing people? Retard. There is no purpose served, you posting here, other than to draw attention (that your husband doesn't give you) to yourself.
You're the one who started interacting with me not the other way around.
It's a public forum, short bus, if you have a problem with that: STOP USING THE FORUM. People will soon forget about you, no matter how much that hurts your malignant ego.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Lol you seem mad
Mad? As in compulsively lying? Like you do? Skitzo posting? Like you do? Or "Mad" as in "I know what a useless, dishonest and bigoted you are"? Oh, right, the booze has made you so retarded, you don't have the cognitive skills to realise this. Ask your "husband". When he gets back from the Glory Hole. See? If you don't like people being rude to you, DON'T BE RUDE TO OTHER PEOPLE.
The reason I keep @ing people (who aren't you) is because they're criminal scum
Then drop a dime on them. Also: Cyber stalking is a crime. That's what you do. You're no different from joshy, are you? Rhetorical question.

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Only one way to find out.
1dgdgft.png

1anominous.png

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Having circus-level mental problems about the existence of transpeople while openly jacking your dick to anthropomorphic moths when you're like 57 is a great bit.

El Santo?

Incarceration enthusiast
Hellovan Onion
it looks like psychotic word salad

If Ashley knows anything, it's psychotic word salad!

I dare you Ash, in fact I double fucking dare you, to go on a skitzo posting strike. Don't post here for a week. See what happen to the site.

Fun fact: when Ashley got banned and her very own thread on kiwi farms got closed, all Ashley-related posting stopped pretty much instantly. She has zero self-control, however (that's why she's an obese binge-drinker and amateur mukbanger who tells internet nazis how much her husband likes sticking things up his butt), so she couldn't leave well enough alone and she started creating sock account after sock account to harass the posters she hates. That behavior got her thread reopened and another couple hundred pages of insults and fat jokes added. You might ask how this is Ashley winning, and that would be a very good question.

Karl can you give me any recommends for lumpy aggrevating metal bands in New Orleans that made you deaf in 1990? Bonus if they were racist and all the members overdosed.

You always seem so upset that I grew up in a fun, vibrant, cosmopolitan city while you grew up in a backwoods hicksville (home to one one of Medger Ever's murderers), where cows outnumbered humans. Why is that, exactly?

The reason I keep @ing people (who aren't you) is because they're criminal scum.

Lmao, I haven't broken any laws by calling you a fat lunatic. You know what's actually against the law? Calling in false CPS complaints and harassing senior citizens by phone. Both of which you've gleefully done and boasted about.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Having circus-level mental problems about the existence of transpeople
Look at it this way... Transpeople don't exist. There isn't transpeople. There are people with cognitive problems that believe they aren't the sex they are. There are people who are so self loathing, that they mutilate their bodies. But, there are NO people who can change their chromosome grouping. This is a fact.