chudbuds.lol leaks

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
I thought KF was the place on internet where animal abusers get exposed, but nowadays they make accounts and post their cybercrime manifestos. How times have changed.
It's a place for people to laugh, much like here. while animal abusers aren't welcome here and should get put in a concrete grinder, neither site is a crime stoppers investigation platform. If you are taking any of this seriously kys. It's supposed to be fun and funny.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Daiymo's new video includes screengrabs from a couple of leaked chatlogs pertaining to himself:

Does anyone here know why PVS at one point claimed that Daiymo was going to be served in GA?
What did Daiymo do to get served?

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Does anyone here know why PVS at one point claimed that Daiymo was going to be served in GA?
What did Daiymo do to get served?
Daimyo was mailed a diary of Ralph's ex girlfriend by his then fiance and current wife Amanda. On stream he and Phantom Org jokingly said they would give it to Vickers for $20,000. Kengle X and other assorted spergs clutched their pearls and tried to paint this as an incredibly criminal act, a genuine blackmail attempt, and an inter-state crime. Vickers wants Daimyo to admit in court Ralph somehow sent him the diary in America while he was in Portugal.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Daimyo was mailed a diary of Ralph's ex girlfriend by his then fiance and current wife Amanda. On stream he and Phantom Org jokingly said they would give it to Vickers for $20,000. Kengle X and other assorted spergs clutched their pearls and tried to paint this as an incredibly criminal act, a genuine blackmail attempt, and an inter-state crime. Vickers wants Daimyo to admit in court Ralph somehow sent him the diary in America while he was in Portugal.
BUT DUDE STATE LINES AND THE U.S. POST. IT'S CLEARLY PROOF THEY WORK FOR RALPH IN HIS KOZY KRIME KARTEL.

Just aside it barely fit the absolute loosest interpretation of technicalities and this was all while posting the guys wedding and brother. I liked the banzai video and theory of the mind video so I suppose I'm biased.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
You might feel that way about KF, but according to most mainstream outlets, KF is associated with the alt-right if not with the far right according to the more alarmist articles. Null claims he's a centrist, but if you take his trad-LARP seriously or think it's sincere - which I don't, but apparently many do - then Null is a former Democrat (claims he voted for Obama twice) who became a Trump supporter. Null is thus a Republican, so generally on the center-right. Null wrote in this 2016 OP on Gamergate that he considers himself "someone who has become alt-right":

There have been posts here on OF from former KF users who said they left the forum because it was becoming too right wing for them. Null claimed in the past that the right hates KF and that "they think all the mods are trannies". (This screenshot with that particular quote is somewhere in his thread here on OF, it was a screenshot from a chat session if I'm not mistaken). If there was any misunderstanding about that in the beginning, I don't think there is any today.
i don't know about the farms but Null himself has been alt-right for a long time, just look at any interview he gave or read his chats from the past decade. its not his fault the overton window moved so quickly, FFS he uses the term trannies. imagine thinking you can say that and still be a democrat. Louis CK just fapped and now is banned from donating money to the DNC, imagine thinking Josh could be considered a leftist.

same thing with the site, it is sort of funny that technically it is sort of a lefty site, most of it is about documenting the antics of people who mostly claim to be conservative. Unfortunately many of these cows change their stances as they get older (remember how homophobic christopher was?) and being the only place to learn about the past lives of trannies makes it a de facto hate site just from that. Beyond that Josh saying he would have that hila klein cartoon from the self admitted neo nazi Sven Stoffels playing on a loop in the background of every page of the site if it wouldn't cause so many fuck ups makes it impossible to claim its a left leaning site

also null couldn't have voted for obama twice because that would make him 33. i think the mods that left are pussies as well, they couldn't take that their beloved trannies and kikes were getting mocked and left. no way in hell would any of those "people" that left for political reasons ever allow the sort of deep dives on Contra or other trannies that is basically exclusive to kiwifarms and what its known for.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
i don't know about the farms but Null himself has been alt-right for a long time
nulls e daddy is weev who was a user. also not a josh fan though,
same thing with the site, it is sort of funny that technically it is sort of a lefty site, most of it is about documenting the antics of people who mostly claim to be conservative. Unfortunately many of these cows change their stances as they get older (remember how homophobic christopher was?) and being the only place to learn about the past lives of trannies makes it a de facto hate site just from that.
Is it left leaning because it documents the right or right leaning because it documents some fringe groups on the left?

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Crossposting from the MATI thread:

Today on MATI Claire paid a superchat to ask Null if he's willing to testify for her in court about the leaking of lewds, Null says he's willing to help but denies having any relevant information that could be used in court:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Helping Mr. Vickers is pathetic.
aa68f964151a06f290b3540e57c26806954735340704b57dc157ab813ed8b614.png15d5bd9c9d43e3a07bebe6c4690c735b8a1f6130b866cdd4a7cf3ef0395f43b2.png466f5c71d2d66fdf69c7a5f14dee42d25e9bfd6f7d8f0b41c826b75a66fc700b.png