• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Christopher Ernest Welke / Cow Poly / Tapper7

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Welkey Man

Vetti the gay kike
SpergCage Resident
Hey guys, twying to keep up with the dwama, is my demon squad bingo cawd up to date?

1666825422409.png

JSHERIFF187

Im god
Baby Onion
Now that we got that out of the way I would like to express a slight sense of disappointment that the quintessential Kiwi Farms nudes reviewer, Sheriff, has not yet given his opinions on these images, not publicly at least.
My opinion is that these images are fake, this woman is vaguely attractive (i would fuck her), and that you are correct in your observations, EFM. This thumb is for my approval.

This is the only validation you will ever get from me bro. Get the fuck off the site.
20221120_233501.jpg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
EcoShaggy is an Esoteric Shaggyism (EsoShaggy on twitter) parody account that was likely created by gunt alog Xaniberries and while he is defitely a total sperg he at least recognizes Poast for the pedophile website it is unlike Josh, Gator, Flamenco, and even Daddy Jim who actually continued swept it up for chomo Flamenco 2 days ago after spending several streams ignoring his superchats.
x1.pngx2.pngx3.png

Last edited: