Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Christopher Ernest Welke / Cow Poly / Tapper7

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
machine-head-2641577-normal.jpg

This outcome became ineviatable when you messed with me and stabbed so many of your friends in the back, now some of you rush to defend the traitor only to betray yourselves to the rest of us, the actual sharks you benefitted from.
I always told you that I had won but some of you had never truly comprehended what I meant by that.
Perhaps now you will.
In the end being correct and being a good person will always lead someone to victory.
You can only fool so many people for so long, and you can only fool everyone for a shorter time.
The key to lies that you want to use for more than jokes, is to tell them to an individual, the more they hate you the more ridiculous the lie can be.
Idiots will chomp at the bit for any scrap to hit you and they end up becoming hypocrites in the end betraying the very personality flaws they claimed you to have.
What did you expect, truly? Not only did cow stab me, and mike in the back but half of your 'friends' as well.

None of you know what comradery is like, those who stand with cow, you even attack Naught right now after he has graciously hosted you.

What's next? Attacking Mike too?
Service Plategang and Corey more, it's become funny.
It's nothing personell kiddos, you just thought oldfag didn't follow this timeline below, truly, none of you stood a chance against the rest of us.
1664166504187.png

Cope all you want, call it a faildox all you want, throw as many under the bus as you desire but in the end, like I always say;

It's over, I won.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 20778
This outcome became ineviatable when you messed with me and stabbed so many of your friends in the back, now some of you rush to defend the traitor only to betray yourselves to the rest of us, the actual sharks you benefitted from.
I always told you that I had won but some of you had never truly comprehended what I meant by that.
Perhaps now you will.
In the end being correct and being a good person will always lead someone to victory.
You can only fool so many people for so long, and you can only fool everyone for a shorter time.
The key to lies that you want to use for more than jokes, is to tell them to an individual, the more they hate you the more ridiculous the lie can be.
Idiots will chomp at the bit for any scrap to hit you and they end up becoming hypocrites in the end betraying the very personality flaws they claimed you to have.
What did you expect, truly? Not only did cow stab me, and mike in the back but half of your 'friends' as well.

None of you know what comradery is like, those who stand with cow, you even attack Naught right now after he has graciously hosted you.

What's next? Attacking Mike too?
Service Plategang and Corey more, it's become funny.
It's nothing personell kiddos, you just thought oldfag didn't follow this timeline below, truly, none of you stood a chance against the rest of us.
View attachment 20781
Cope all you want, call it a faildox all you want, throw as many under the bus as you desire but in the end, like I always say;

It's over, I won.
ok