Chris O'Neill / OneyNG / Oneyplays and friends

Merely an Ass

Remarkable Onion
there is an unconfirmed rumor somewhere on Reddit that it was given a pass (for now) in large part due to Michael Cusack (the other creator) having too much going on to work on it properly. I can't be bothered to find it.

But as @{o}P has pointed out, it has not been long and with all the shenanigans in 2020 a lot of cable channels are running low on content. So there is still hope.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
It’s would also be shit as a full series like most web videos which rely on surreal humour.

Merely an Ass

Remarkable Onion
It’s would also be shit as a full series like most web videos which rely on surreal humour.
you are so negative these days. What happened to you, man? you need a hug?

you may need a VPN to watch it outside of the USA.
cheers!

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
you are so negative these days. What happened to you, man? you need a hug?

you may need a VPN to watch it outside of the USA.
cheers!
You don’t need a vpn btw i’ve seen it.

The pilot itself is good i just don’t see how you could stretch that out to a full series.

Merely an Ass

Remarkable Onion
the "guest of the week" format of someone to help gives it better odds than some others, but I see what you mean.

weird for weirdness sake rarely stands the test of time. but sometimes it can stumble on for years (see: Tim & Eric)

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I dunno, I would probably enjoy it more than 90% of the shit TV these days.

Maybe a miniseries?
TV has always been shit so don’t pretend like its gotten worse. I want to force all retards that say this to watch a Password marathon so they can see how wrong they are.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
the "guest of the week" format of someone to help gives it better odds than some others, but I see what you mean.

weird for weirdness sake rarely stands the test of time. but sometimes it can stumble on for years (see: Tim & Eric)
Tim and Eric is shit and not funny.

flipwizardmagoo

Registered
TV has always been shit so don’t pretend like its gotten worse. I want to force all retards that say this to watch a Password marathon so they can see how wrong they are.
I said these days not meaning it was better before but that it's still just not good. I agree, it's always been bad.

Syrup

queen opee the great
An Onion Among Onions
I unironically agree, but it went on for way longer than anyone expected. Even birthed a spinoff or two.

back on topic, funny monke
I hate the romanticisation of monkeys - this is what real monkeys are like (except they don’t talk)

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
I feel bad for whomever does the "Complete" videos. Since YouTube is anal about cuss words now, alot of the jokes and other shit that was funny with the cussing is now edited out, and they loose their impact because of it. i always thought comedy was more funny when it was unfiltered.