Chris is no longer in custody.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Originally VINE said he was bonded out.
1679950064175.png

That was updated to say released by court order.
1679950231832.png

Totally nuts. I kinda still wish the best for Chris. I hope someone can get to him and convince him to drop the whole trans thing. I'd like to see a redemption arc. Maybe even a return to the Old Chris.
Someone who raped his mother cannot have any redemption arcs
1679978901341.png

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Totally nuts. I kinda still wish the best for Chris. I hope someone can get to him and convince him to drop the whole trans thing. I'd like to see a redemption arc. Maybe even a return to the Old Chris.
As much as I wish I could agree ,after what he did with his mother I don’t think that’s possible. Not only that due to his mental state, he believes that he’s Jesus Christ I am worried about people who he interacts with, and don’t have the same ,I wanna say belief system, and challenges him.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Hold on a minute is there any hard evidence that the ona forums can supply that Josh actually bailed Chris out?
It's ONA forums, it's 24/7 shitposting. That's the forum that has the "Let's bully Null to death" thread. The idea that someone like Null would waste his own bitchycoins bailing out Chris is ridiculous. Null said he wants to leave Serbia for bitchycoin paradise Brazil, that's where his money is going.

I really do wonder what Null is thinking right now. Is he worried that Chris Chan might go and look up Barb despite his restraining order? I don't know where Barb is right now, if she's at a geriatric facility, or back home or what's going on there. If I recall there's a restraining order saying that Chris is not allowed to approach her within 300 feet or something like that?

Maybe Null is secretly hoping that this will happen, that Chris is too retarded to understand the conditions of the RO and will try to find his mother, so that Chris is arrested for violating the RO and locked up again? I think Null knows (and perhaps somewhat dreads) that, if anything happens to Chris right now, he'll be blamed for it all over again. For Null himself, the best outcome would be for Chris to get locked up again ASAP.

I also wonder if Ethan Ralph will now try to get a hold of Chris Chan. I remember in that video from when Chris Chan was arrested, Ethan Ralph was shouting "KILLSTREAM, BABYYY!!!" at Chris, asking him to get in touch after getting out to do a Livestream about Null. I don't know if that was trolling or serious, LMAO. I do wonder if Null worries about Ethan Ralph getting to Chris before he does, and it becoming almost like an unofficial custody battle between the two of them over this autistic mentally retarded middle-aged man.

Perhaps this is why Null was even more agitated than usual. I think Null wants ignore it all and not to care, but he kinda has to care. Even while being stuck in Europe [citation needed] and not being able to do anything. He knows if anything goes wrong now he'll be dragged into it regardless.

I have no guilt at all. I did my best to help Chris. It sucks that it ends this way. I really wish that it would've ended where he was responsibly doing his fucking comics and not fucking his mother. I wish that was the ending. But this is the nightmare world that we live in, and nothing is actually good.

Blaine Gaven Ross

annoying skitzo pedo groomer troon
SpergCage Resident
I'm glad it ends this way with Christine likely going into a care home facility like she needed thirty years ago.
Anyone upset about that should probably take a .45 and stick it in the roof of their mouth and keep squeezing that trigger until all 6 bullets are gone or there is no brain left to tell you to shoot.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
It's ONA forums, it's 24/7 shitposting. That's the forum that has the "Let's bully Null to death" thread. The idea that someone like Null would waste his own bitchycoins bailing out Chris is ridiculous. Null said he wants to leave Serbia for bitchycoin paradise Brazil, that's where his money is going.

I really do wonder what Null is thinking right now. Is he worried that Chris Chan might go and look up Barb despite his restraining order? I don't know where Barb is right now, if she's at a geriatric facility, or back home or what's going on there. If I recall there's a restraining order saying that Chris is not allowed to approach her within 300 feet or something like that?

Maybe Null is secretly hoping that this will happen, that Chris is too retarded to understand the conditions of the RO and will try to find his mother, so that Chris is arrested for violating the RO and locked up again? I think Null knows (and perhaps somewhat dreads) that, if anything happens to Chris right now, he'll be blamed for it all over again. For Null himself, the best outcome would be for Chris to get locked up again ASAP.

I also wonder if Ethan Ralph will now try to get a hold of Chris Chan. I remember in that video from when Chris Chan was arrested, Ethan Ralph was shouting "KILLSTREAM, BABYYY!!!" at Chris, asking him to get in touch after getting out to do a Livestream about Null. I don't know if that was trolling or serious, LMAO. I do wonder if Null worries about Ethan Ralph getting to Chris before he does, and it becoming almost like an unofficial custody battle between the two of them over this autistic mentally retarded middle-aged man.

Perhaps this is why Null was even more agitated than usual. I think Null wants ignore it all and not to care, but he kinda has to care. Even while being stuck in Europe [citation needed] and not being able to do anything. He knows if anything goes wrong now he'll be dragged into it regardless.
I would likely agree. Null is too concerned with finding his little white paradise where there are no homos, where he can make millions off of bitcoin, eat pizza every Friday, start a family, and have his Banana Pepper garden that won't be devoured by aphids.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I would likely agree. Null is too concerned with finding his little white paradise where there are no homos, where he can make millions off of bitcoin, eat pizza every Friday, start a family, and have his Banana Pepper garden that won't be devoured by aphids.

I do feel kinda sorry for Null that he finds himself in this predicament. I know it's his own damn fault and I shouldn't... but my impression of him is that he's trying hard to be hard and not care, but he still has a soft spot inside for Chris (which would explain the catastrophizing the other day). Null knew this day would come, the day of Chris' release for whatever reason, but perhaps Null was hoping it would be several years down the line and everyone would have moved on by then, including himself. I suspect on the one hand he feels responsible for Chris but knows he can't do nothing from Europe [citation needed], on the other hand he dreads having to sit back pretending to be disinterested, trying to not give it too much mind, while watching all these other people on his forum try to get to Chris, try to fuck with Chris again, try to get him arrested. Sometimes I think these people are trying to trigger Null himself even more than they're trying to trigger Chris.

For all we know Isabella[link] is still operating behind the scenes and she was the one who bailed him out. Of all the people I can think of, she seems the most sadistic and sociopathic enough to do something like that, plus her CIA daddy has cash-money from the fedgov so she was born into relative wealth. Again, this is all speculation on my part, I have no idea where Isabella is right now or what she's doing. Maybe CommieDickGirl who was following all this can do an update and tell us what happened to Isabella in the mean time?

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
Is this true? Was the part about Chris getting bailed out fiction? 🤨
Last I saw it wasn't a confirmed bailout but rather an automatic release. Knowing a bit about the system I am leaning heavily into him being held over the year he was charged with due to the state looking for appropriate housing. This would be from them having assessed Barb as not fit, it also explains why her place seemed to have haphazard upkeep, she has been assigned a minimum wage care worker.

The following are deductions and nothing concrete has been officially posted about it.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This would be from them having assessed Barb as not fit, it also explains why her place seemed to have haphazard upkeep, she has been assigned a minimum wage care worker.

I don't think it's just "Barb being unfit".

Barb was raped by him. Barb is literally his rape victim.

If I recall, there was a restraining order barring Chris from getting within 300 feet of Barb. Even if he wanted to approach her, he's not allowed to, plus he likely has no idea where she is.

@Sailfish's theory about Chris being taken all the way to Maryland makes way more sense in the context of them trying to place Chris in a supervised home, as far away as possible from the victim he raped.

Blaine Gaven Ross

SpergCage Resident
@Sailfish's theory about Chris being taken all the way to Maryland makes way more sense in the context of them trying to place Chris in a supervised home, as far away as possible from the victim he raped.
I'm hoping he's right here.

Though on the record having looked through everything Barb was far too feely with Chris and I am not, nor will I ever, blame the victim just in this case I feel more cold overall.
Is it on Barb to handle a child like Chris properly? Yes.
Am I going to sit here and moralize about how she could have done better? No.
Is a parent responsible for how their child grows up when the child's mind does not? 100%
Does that mean barb deserved what happened to her? Absolutely Not.
Unfit means many things, the issue is that Chris was charged with incest and not rape, I was not there and only have the law to go off of. He has become a monster and is responsible for the monstrous sexual acts he did towards her but legally it was, disgustingly, ruled consensual last I checked.

Feel free to call it rape, I will not stop you, that is not my intention here, I felt the urge to paint a picture on why it's so complicated and why I left it simply at unfit initially.

Which is why I hope Chris goes to a state nobody finds out about because there is no way in hell this would go well. The weening would be beyond what has been seen before and after the influx of mainstream attention who knows how far someone would go.
Sorry for rambling.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Is this true? Was the part about Chris getting bailed out fiction? 🤨
The information about him being bonded out came from official records, so the person on Twitter calling it fiction is a moron. His release most likely relates to the motion for deferred disposition which was made last year. That would give the court several months of Chris living in the community before the review in August.

If he breaks any of the conditions of his release, the court can find him guilty and impose an appropriate sentence. If he he fulfils those conditions then the court can dismiss the proceedings with no finding of guilt.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
The information about him being bonded out came from official records, so the person on Twitter calling it fiction is a moron.

I thought so too, cos the receipts I saw on Twitter literally said "bond".

That would give the court several months of Chris living in the community before the review in August.

"Living in the community" means what specifically? Him being homeless and sleeping behind a dumpster because he has nowhere to go? Or placement at a facility like @Sailfish theorized? If the claim about him being in Maryland is true, how the hell did he end up there? Did someone pick him up? I know there's a huge trans community in Maryland, several big trans Youtubers (ContraPoints, Kalvin Garrah, RGR) are from there. Maybe the trans community has claimed Chris? 🤔

If he breaks any of the conditions of his release, the court can find him guilty and impose an appropriate sentence. If he he fulfils those conditions then the court can dismiss the proceedings with no finding of guilt.
"If he breaks any of the conditions of his release", but this once again assumes he's capable of understanding what those conditions actually mean. This is someone who has already once escaped. Does this person strike officials as someone who is at all capable of understanding what the conditions are, let alone of following them?