Kiwifarms Associate CatParty

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Remember this guy?

CatParty.png

As far as I could tell for years, he made like 30 posts a day, all to Articles, reposting normie SJW bullshit articles from the MSM so that the Kiwis could tear it to pieces. I wonder what he's doing now that his purpose in life has been taken away.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Remember this guy?

View attachment 20085

As far as I could tell for years, he made like 30 posts a day, all to Articles, reposting normie SJW bullshit articles from the MSM so that the Kiwis could tear it to pieces.
He also started the Geno thread and the Spiderman Faggot thread in T/H. It's like CatParty was a magnet for unfunny shit that he'd then repost for some reason. I never liked him.
I wonder what he's doing now that his purpose in life has been taken away.
Probably posting on reddit where his interests belong.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I want to know more about this individual.

Until I recently all I knew about Catparty is that:
  1. He posts incendiary articles, unclear if sincere or to give ammo to A&Niggers
  2. He was one of the members of Josh's gay clique and had a falling of it.

But then Frederick Brennan claimed that
  1. Catparty is a tranny.
  2. Josh was in love with Catparty, constantly sexting in his time on the Philipphines, for up to 12 hours a day
  3. Their breakup is the reason why Josh turned so "transphobic" all of the sudden

I'm so so interested in hearing more about Catparty

sick twist

Baby Onion

1. He posts incendiary articles, unclear if sincere or to give ammo to A&Niggers

1. Catparty is a tranny.
  2. Josh was in love with Catparty, constantly sexting in his time on the Philipphines, for up to 12 hours a day
  3. Their breakup is the reason why Josh turned so "transphobic" all of the sudden

Its always been funny how Josh is the anti-tranny team captain while having several jannies and his fediverse run by one.

Rashek the Smug

Registered

1. Catparty is a tranny.

HotWheels is a lying furry with severe troll's remorse. He told the media Kiwi Farms was organizing to kill FBI agents.

Fuck that fat crippled Judas.

Saber35

Registered
It was always fun to read though his threads and see a bunch of people freaking out over what was clearly clickbait from some random website no one ever heard about before. If I remember right I think he posted a onion or some other parody website article once and a ton of idiots thought it was real for some reason.

don't think anyone can be this dedicated to a completely uninteresting, payless work.
He got paid in stickers I remember him having a really high amount of karma he was probably addicted to the dopamine rush.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
He got paid in stickers I remember him having a really high amount of karma he was probably addicted to the dopamine rush.
that's even more pathetic if he wasn't a bot. even lower than literally low functioning autists when their validation came from being a reposting bot/crybaby who whing about "muh society is dying" on the internet. I mean at least real autistic activites, like winnie the pooh adventure for example, is at least creative, fun and less toxic than being an A&N incel.