• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Why doesn't Josh hit up Brittany and see if they click? She's perfect for him: tradcuck, self-hating, looks like some sorta creature from a rather black lagoon, daddy issues to the max, ban-happy...

MMS-Ch

Baby Onion
4chan informs me she used to be a /pol/ regular. Some called her the Queen of /pol/ one year apparently.

polmeet.jpg

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
Why doesn't Josh hit up Brittany and see if they click? She's perfect for him: tradcuck, self-hating, looks like some sorta creature from a rather black lagoon, daddy issues to the max, ban-happy...
Yeah but she’s not fully white so no bueno for Nazi Null.

4chan informs me she used to be a /pol/ regular. Some called her the Queen of /pol/ one year apparently.

View attachment 43704
Makes sense, I mean she was at Unite the Right holding a tiki torch, lol. Alt-Right/red-pilled women are SO cringe, haha, renember Emily Youcis? Ugh.

braless venti is the best kind of venti
View attachment 22813
She have lörge tiddy. ( . )( . )

RandyMiskatonic

Registered
Yeah but she’s not fully white so no bueno for Nazi Null.

Makes sense, I mean she was at Unite the Right holding a tiki torch, lol. Alt-Right/red-pilled women are SO cringe, haha, renember Emily Youcis? Ugh.

She have lörge tiddy. ( . )( . )
The Frogmouthed Wideface known as Emily Youcis is married to Warren "Giant Forehead" Balogh, one of the loser grifters from the NJP/TRS debacle. There's more drama to farm here.

Cowherd

Registered

Why do I get the feeling she would abuse him physically?