Onion Star - Celebritysphere Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier

People of Interest who are clearly celebrities

Empresa

Ladmin
Screenshot_20221014-175112_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221014-213102_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221014-213031_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20221014-213021_Chrome.jpg
Recent caps from the gram

Empresa

Ladmin
Another day, another cope stream. Making excuses and coping about having kids again, now she's apparently going to wait until technology gets better? eh? lol, this is just a fantastic line of cope.
. Out of all the pregnant women I've seen in my life not one of them have lost teeth, hair or died ffs, but Brittany's got a long list of excuses to cope that she ain't having kids. It's for the best, children don't deserve to be brought up in this type of lifestyle surrounded by these types of people.
And in true Brittany fashion she is talking about child abuse and tasting cum in the same sentence
For someone who calls chics ho's she sure does like to talk about sucking dick and swallowing cum lol.
And Shampoo Venom has made a video on Cumia, wasn't expecting that
Great little video dude, short and to the point, and I loved the ending. You did miss a few points though,
Casual creeper jokes with a groomer.
Groomer loves her, made her day. Remember guys, only certain groomers are bad.
She has a long history of sexualising kids through "satire", and she's been defending sussy characters for years. It's not a coincidence she finds herself around creepers and degenerates all the time.
Indeed, You are who you surround yourself with.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Elaine, as you know, has a hate boner for BVULTRA. Because Brittles has two things she will never have, hooters and the eye of joshy the broom

That tweet is a month shy of 3 years old. Let's remind ourselves...
britt.png
Tiddies.
britt2.png
and
elaine.png
Of course... Brit has been in (on) the game for a few years longer, but then, she's a few years younger than Elaine.

I put this there, because there's no EM thread... I guess lots more people are interested in Brit. It's tough lainey.