Onion Star - Celebritysphere Brittany Venti / Brittany Dier

People of Interest who are clearly celebrities

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Why doesn't Josh hit up Brittany and see if they click? She's perfect for him: tradcuck, self-hating, looks like some sorta creature from a rather black lagoon, daddy issues to the max, ban-happy...

MMS-Ch

Baby Onion
4chan informs me she used to be a /pol/ regular. Some called her the Queen of /pol/ one year apparently.

polmeet.jpg

ecto_chasm

Baby Onion
Why doesn't Josh hit up Brittany and see if they click? She's perfect for him: tradcuck, self-hating, looks like some sorta creature from a rather black lagoon, daddy issues to the max, ban-happy...
Yeah but she’s not fully white so no bueno for Nazi Null.

4chan informs me she used to be a /pol/ regular. Some called her the Queen of /pol/ one year apparently.

View attachment 43704
Makes sense, I mean she was at Unite the Right holding a tiki torch, lol. Alt-Right/red-pilled women are SO cringe, haha, renember Emily Youcis? Ugh.

braless venti is the best kind of venti
View attachment 22813
She have lörge tiddy. ( . )( . )

RandyMiskatonic

Registered
Yeah but she’s not fully white so no bueno for Nazi Null.

Makes sense, I mean she was at Unite the Right holding a tiki torch, lol. Alt-Right/red-pilled women are SO cringe, haha, renember Emily Youcis? Ugh.

She have lörge tiddy. ( . )( . )
The Frogmouthed Wideface known as Emily Youcis is married to Warren "Giant Forehead" Balogh, one of the loser grifters from the NJP/TRS debacle. There's more drama to farm here.

Cowherd

Registered

Why do I get the feeling she would abuse him physically?