Brian Harvey Pop Singer of 90s East 17, drug casualty and Jacket Potato Connoisseur

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
TBH I haven't watched this yet, and there are quite a few Alawg videos I haven't posted. I'm guessing it's more "You fucking cunts, yer goina 'ell". Drug addict born again Christian Brian Harvey there.
hes really losing it.
TBF That was lockdown, but he has being fucked with, I posted a very funny vid, where he phones someone to complain about all the Promomail he's been signed up for, and the funny, yet abusive, names the trolls put down.

Just imagine a stream with Brian and Elaine.... he'd lose it within minutes, he'd start victimology top trumps "You nah baht RED ROOMS! Fucken Geeelaeeeeeeen MAXWELL YEAH? FAAKEN FAAAACK!!!"

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Right Elaine, Brian has very kindly provided us with 2mins of a moan to Stella Creasy, Labour MP. I think you can provide us with some details about your contact with the police.

btw, Brian is really barking up the wrong tree with an Labour party MP. They are the nonce party.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Brian in a battle of wits with Plod. In the recording, Brian does use threatening language. His genius move in this blatant Entrapment ploy is... shout and swear at the police.
The fact that he decides to put a clip of him swearing at the police, in an aggressive manner, and trying to rope in his local MP, demonstrates what a cow he is.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Brian can't go live on his usual BH TV channel, so has used another channel to tell people he's starting another channel... nothing to do with him being threatening in videos. He's started slagging Stella Creasy, called her a wanker . Don't think that's going to help his cause, unless his cause is Nectar.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
In 1997, a couple of years after Leah Betts (bird who was told to drink lots of water, while on X, and her brain swelled up and she died), Brian decides to chat shit and say he had done loads of pills... He apologised and then was sacked from E17.

This is really the start of the breakdown. Brian is bitter, mainly because Tony (the "main man" of E17, wrote the songs) had made a comment about E... However, Brian's comment demonstrated he didn't really know the facts of the LB case (and the dangers of MDMA).

That's why he keeps saying stuff like "This member of E17 got raped by the manager", when it was probably him.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
The funny thing is, Brian has a point, Power companies are notorious for having crap service men, who don't turn up, or turn up very late, but either way, they do a shitty job, meaning they'll be back... sometime.

However, in a rush to put up some content to garner sympathy (and donos), Brian misunderstands the law on recording telephone calls. He is correct, you can record calls in the UK, and it's a bloody good idea, if you've ever dealt with these people, you'll understand. You just can't broadcast the call, y'know... on the internet... for example.

There is strong evidence that his HA do actually want to see him homeless, has they have sent him a letter explaining: No access to your gaff, we kick you out and charge you for the hassle.

We might see a homeless Brian.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
By "some of the troll channels", he means Chatter. Brian is going to the police (for real this time), and tell them about the rape... that happened to someone else, deffo NOT Brian.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Plus, after the Gas men inform him, they don't want to be recorded, he just says "yeah, I'm just recording me..." Technically, Brian was still recording anything the Gas men would be saying, and sharing that video could still be seen as not kosher.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
next time dark diddler gets on his thread.
The guy is too scared to ever post on his thread. I've watched enough Nonce Hunter videos. Isaac has a nonce mentality, he tells the same stupid lies as a nonce does when caught meeting up with aforementioned Nonce Hunters... Ash might be pretending to be related to a convicted child abuser, but Darth Ashley ACTUALLY IS A CHILD ABUSER. We know this, how? Because he won't say shit about his thread. He won't address "Isaac Flores is 4 things", ever.

Sincerely, I hope that he has zero access to children, and that the CPS are aware that he is lying about the investigation, indicator behaviour of a recidivist, there.

Btw, not saying I'd do this, but it would be funny (horribly cruel... if you are Brian) if someone, well two people, "Men in Black'd" him. Turn up as JWs, then slide into talking about the Red Rooms, and if Brian is worried about his mortal soul, he better keep his lips zipped about anything.

If I was the Gas Men (my fave cover for doing black op shit), I'd do the inspection and then start mouthing at the other gas man "Did you put the bugs in?", to which my fellow Gas Man would give double thumbs up. But I'm a cunt like that, see?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The guy is too scared to ever post on his thread. I've watched enough Nonce Hunter videos. Isaac has a nonce mentality, he tells the same stupid lies as a nonce does when caught meeting up with aforementioned Nonce Hunters... Ash might be pretending to be related to a convicted child abuser, but Darth Ashley ACTUALLY IS A CHILD ABUSER. We know this, how? Because he won't say shit about his thread. He won't address "Isaac Flores is 4 things", ever.

Sincerely, I hope that he has zero access to children, and that the CPS are aware that he is lying about the investigation, indicator behaviour of a recidivist, there.

Btw, not saying I'd do this, but it would be funny (horribly cruel... if you are Brian) if someone, well two people, "Men in Black'd" him. Turn up as JWs, then slide into talking about the Red Rooms, and if Brian is worried about his mortal soul, he better keep his lips zipped about anything.

If I was the Gas Men (my fave cover for doing black op shit), I'd do the inspection and then start mouthing at the other gas man "Did you put the bugs in?", to which my fellow Gas Man would give double thumbs up. But I'm a cunt like that, see?
That sounds fun. You're giving me too many ideas. Fortunately for him I'm a lazy troll and prefer little effort. Aside from my own desensitization to shock imagery. DM me if you wanna do some low effort trolling. I'm down for some sites that are easy enough to make socks on.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I hadn't watched the whole vid, ducking out after Brian started banging on about Police State Walthamstow 2, but they showed him the CO2 detector, because even tho the property isn't hooked up to the gas... there is still a gas appliance in the property... but Brian starts questioning it, and saying "Oh, never seen one like that". Brian, you're a literal shut in and you haven't let the gas people round for years, and you're mental.